What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Props to Cody

GoldStampede

I've hated on Cody A TON ever since about the middle of the 2008 season. After today I really see it was his old man I was pissed at, and not him. He played a hell of a game today and I have little doubt he will have similar games the next two weeks. Feels like Hawk was misusing him- hes definitley not the type of qb that can throw the ball 50 times a game and do so successfully. But when you use him as the staff did today, he is an efficient qb at the very least.

My apologies, Cody. If today really is any indication, you are a true buff.

+1
Cody was great today. Those tipped balls still are frustrating as all hell to see, but he played well.

Could had extra pressure with dad on the sidelines now he can be one of the guys. I beleive he is first in TD's thrown at CU, to bad he wasnt a few inches taller though.

Good or bad game performance aside this kid has given his heart and soul to this program. He deserves our thanks

Looked like he just went out and played today, much more relaxed and natural than he has been in the past couple of years.

It would be nice for him to be able to finish his career on a high note.

If Cody plays like that again next week, we'll beat Kansas State.

Yeah, the tipped balls sucked, but his improved completion percentage really impressed me a lot. Im sure he will continue to give it his all next week vs KSU. Hope he saves his best performance for the corn, however.

Back