What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pulling scholarships

At least he gave the kids about two months to find a new home (which they should be able to). It doesn't feel good now, but I've seen it happen the week before LOI day and that is truly a sh**** thing to do. Best of luck to them and I hope we can bring in some quality guys to fill those spots.

So I don't understand the article, is farrow still going to come here as a walk-on? thats what the article kinda made it sound like, but the previous few posts said the hs coach and farrow were pissed?

No problem with embo doing this, especially now, plenty of time before NSD.

Other schools would have hung on to them as a backup plan, oversigned, then cut kids loose after NLI day which is much worse IMO than this.

Other schools would have hung on to them as a backup plan, oversigned, then cut kids loose after NLI day which is much worse IMO than this.

I really hate how teams are allowed to do this. How many people have had their scholarship not renewed b/c they oversigned as well? The NCAA needs to fix this now.

I really hate how teams are allowed to do this. How many people have had their scholarship not renewed b/c they oversigned as well? The NCAA needs to fix this now.

This kinda hints back to the ol "should there be multiple signing days during the course of the year?" as in basketball.

So with Farrow out of the picture, any chance the new staff gives Dorian Brown another look or has that ship sailed?

I'm going to move this to the recruiting forum.

It is starting to look like Embree is willing to under-sign in February if he doesn't find all the guys he wants. He'll then take transfers or the highly regarded guys from over-signed classes who get left without a home. CU recruiting may go way past NSD this year.

Regarding Dorian Brown, there's about zero chance. He is going to enroll early at CSU so that he can get his knee taken care of by them in January. It would be a shocker if CU took that type of risk on a player in this class.

Back