1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Punters: huh?

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by cu2x, Aug 13, 2011.

1. cu2x

cu2x Club Member Club Member

The following quote from the BDC today is distressing, cause it's the 1st time for me that Embo seems to not know what he's doing:

"Embree said there are still two punters -- incumbent Zach Grossnickle and walk-on Darragh O'Neill -- in the running for that job. Initially, the head coach had given Mark Brundage the edge over Grossnickle, but after reviewing film and looking at hang-time changed his pecking order in narrowing the competition from three to two"

How can you do such a big about-face? Shouldn't he have viewed the film, before saying Gross was out? What does it say to the kids involved? Is Brundage now out?

also, are fans at the scrimmage going to be standing on the sidelines? If so, not much room to see well.

Go Buffs!

2. buff4bcs1985

buff4bcs1985 Hail to the King

he could also just be screwing with them

3. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

I don't think it was his punting that caused the public statement that Grossnickle was out. I think it was when he was told to take a lap for not hustling and it took him like 20 minutes to jog around the field.