What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Punters: huh?

cu3x

The following quote from the BDC today is distressing, cause it's the 1st time for me that Embo seems to not know what he's doing:

"Embree said there are still two punters -- incumbent Zach Grossnickle and walk-on Darragh O'Neill -- in the running for that job. Initially, the head coach had given Mark Brundage the edge over Grossnickle, but after reviewing film and looking at hang-time changed his pecking order in narrowing the competition from three to two"

How can you do such a big about-face? Shouldn't he have viewed the film, before saying Gross was out? What does it say to the kids involved? Is Brundage now out?

also, are fans at the scrimmage going to be standing on the sidelines? If so, not much room to see well.

Go Buffs!

The following quote from the BDC today is distressing, cause it's the 1st time for me that Embo seems to not know what he's doing:

"Embree said there are still two punters -- incumbent Zach Grossnickle and walk-on Darragh O'Neill -- in the running for that job. Initially, the head coach had given Mark Brundage the edge over Grossnickle, but after reviewing film and looking at hang-time changed his pecking order in narrowing the competition from three to two"

How can you do such a big about-face? Shouldn't he have viewed the film, before saying Gross was out? What does it say to the kids involved? Is Brundage now out?

also, are fans at the scrimmage going to be standing on the sidelines? If so, not much room to see well.

Go Buffs!
he could also just be screwing with them

I don't think it was his punting that caused the public statement that Grossnickle was out. I think it was when he was told to take a lap for not hustling and it took him like 20 minutes to jog around the field.

Back