What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Q&A with RB Ray Polk

Anyone have a Rivals subscription? They interviewed Ray Ray following the end of the first practice today. Would love to read the whole Q&A.

https://secure.rivals.com/barrier_n...pt=content.asp&cid=834151&fid=&tid=&mid=&rid=

Polk basically said D. Scott is a turd with two left feet (that's why he punts lefty), and that he's going to bury him, even if he has to go Tonya Harding on his ass.

Seriously, I'm not going to post restricted content (lest it gets deleted), but he came across as very humble and well-spoken. He had high priase for D. Scott and Rodney Stewart, and he's ready to compete for PT.

Polk basically said D. Scott is a turd with two left feet (that's why he punts lefty), and that he's going to bury him, even if he has to go Tonya Harding on his ass.

Seriously, I'm not going to post restricted content (lest it gets deleted), but he came across as very humble and well-spoken. He had high priase for D. Scott and Rodney Stewart, and he's ready to compete for PT.

Thanks for the info. I'm starving for news from camp. :thumbsup:

Back