What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

QB Situation for 2013

boydbuff

Club Member
Club Member
I know that Hirsch showed improvement at the end although most of that was against a terrible defense and he still had 4 INTs.

Given the limited time our new HC is going to have for recruitment and the fact that most/if not all top end 2013 QBs are already committed, I am assuming our QB, which was a MAJOR problem this year has to come from who we already have plus Sefo assuming he doesn't decommit.

Has anyone heard how Dillon is taking this? I have heard he is starting to show some leadership. I hope he feels that he sat out 1 year already and that he is likely to be in a strong position to compete to start so that regardless of the coach that comes in, he's staying.

I hope that is the case.

Based on what I saw this year, Hirshman is the only one that showed that he was anywhere near ready to be on the field.

A lot depends on what offense we'll be running. I suppose it'll be some form of a spread, which doesn't seem to move any of these guys to the top, especially if there's much read option in there. (I haven't see Dillon at all, so maybe he could handle that?)

Open competition.

I haven't seen anything that makes me want one guy over another.

My hope is that Dillon is a special talent and can't be kept off the field, but he's got to earn the job.

Open competition.

I haven't seen anything that makes me want one guy over another.

My hope is that Dillon is a special talent and can't be kept off the field, but he's got to earn the job.
I agree w/ your assessment but how sure are we he is staying regardless of the coach and the offense that's installed.

I know we have way too many scholarship QBs w/ none shining at the moment but any chance of us getting in late on a wicked QB for 2013 with the right HC or are they all taken? I am hopeful Sefo remains committed as well but he could always go elsewhere too.

I'm wondering if the next coach will want to bring in a couple of recruits that are more spread option types.

scary as hell isn't it? please Dillon be the real deal, and Sefo, come in and push him

Back