What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

QB vs Texas

GoBuffs08

Club Member
Club Member
So I'm thinking that this is the week that Juicebox throws a different QB to the wolves.

That way when whomever it is does nothing against UT, Juicebox can say, we tried to put another player in but they were totally ineffective.

Thus cementing Cody as the starter for a few more weeks.

So I'm thinking that this is the week that Juicebox throws a different QB to the wolves.

That way when whomever it is does nothing against UT, Juicebox can say, we tried to put another player in but they were totally ineffective.

Thus cementing Cody as the starter for a few more weeks.

This is an interesting theory. I still refuse to believe that Cody at 100% will be benched in favor of anyone else to start. I'll have to see it first.

hansen was gonna start/play against WVU... now he won't be doing anything until they find out what is happening with his summons from the fight.

Interesting thought, but I have a hard time believing Juicebox would ever start another qb over Cody, regardless of how crappy the lil' hawk plays.

Seems clear the Juicebox is "all in" when it comes to Cody.

I feel bad for TH... he really hasn't got a fair shake in this whole deal.

I wanted him at the start of the season, but at this point, I kind of hope they save his red-shirt for the year so that he can get a fair run at things next year (assuming DH is gone)

This year is a deja vu year. Cody will start TU and struggle, so they will pull Labato's redshirt this year. Dan play both until Labato has a bad game and Cody will take it the rest of the way. Why change a tested formula.

Kind of the same deal last season in letting him go vs KSU, but then following that up against Missouri. Which is probably what would have happened this year had he not got in trouble. Probably would have played vs WVU and Texas. Not a great way to get a young QBs confidence up Dan.

Back