What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Quarterback Attrition at CU

Hard to believe you still don't understand why so many QBs have left. You are aware that Schrock and Dorman were NEVER going to play (they might have gotten that hint after Spring ball when the staff went and signed a Juco over the SUMMER as an emergency backup. They GOT THE MEMO. Wood had his heart broken after being a 5-star and not being competitive at Texas, came here and lost the job twice, the last time to a TRUE freshman (and by all accounts, deservedly so). Wood GOT THE MEMO

Plain as day.... you need to also GET THE MEMO

This is a really good point, no way do we take a Juco last summer if we were set at QB with Dillon and SJD.

If Sefo goes down we are going to be in trouble. Fact is though that even if any 2-3 of the guys who left were still here we would be in trouble is Sefo went down with the possible exception of Wood.

Even with Wood we would be at a significant disadvantage, with the rest of them I would have significant doubts about us winning any game on our schedule. I hope and expect that Gehrke could take snaps and not lose us the game if Sefo has to leave a game for a period of time.

I'm at a point where I'd hope that Gehrke was better equipped than Wood to be our #2 and that Apsay could be used as an emergency #3. He'd still be able to RS before Sefo was done.

I'm at a point where I'd hope that Gehrke was better equipped than Wood to be our #2 and that Apsay could be used as an emergency #3. He'd still be able to RS before Sefo was done.

I'd like to see us get a PWO or similar who could take a snap or two as the #3 to save Apsay's RS if needed. If we get a string of injuries we are in trouble but I'd hate to see it happen for a couple of snaps.

Back