What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Quarterbacks

Hey, its been a few years and brain cells but I remember Buffbackers. Welcome! Now get me a ****ing beer.:thumbsup: :smile2:

Sure, fly me out to Boulder and I'll gladly buy you a beer at the West End Tavern (assuming it's still there). :thumbsup:

Sure, fly me out to Boulder and I'll gladly buy you a beer at the West End Tavern (assuming it's still there). :thumbsup:

Ummmm, since I am in Charlotte this week we may need a rain check.:drink2: However, since I haven't eaten today I am going to head to the hotel bar and see what I might eat with a beer. Or maybe just the beer.:huh:

it is still there, and you can still see the flatirons from the roof...and they have stone ipa on tap...

:thumbsup:

I can see the flatirons from my back patio (the top of them), and the 5 miles of open space between, and the beer is in the fridge.:thumbsup:

Back