What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

(Quasi) Official CU-CSU game thread

Maybe a bit of the first hostile arena of the year jitters in the first half? I'm hoping to hear Josh took control or fired them up in the locker room.

First time poster but I couldn't hold back for this one. Can someone please explain to me why Talton is EVER in the game?? I've been hard on the guy for a while but he has proven time and again that he is simply not a D1 let alone a Pac 12 caliber player. Today he comes in and proceeds to take a wild 15 footer that should be an easy shot, turns it over, and gets burned off the dribble. Gillam is EATING HIM ALIVE off the dribble right now
I agree. If he wasn't a senior, he'd never play.

The help defense is way more active this half. No doubt tad ripped into everyone at half.

Eustachy looks like he needs a drink.

/I know ... in poor taste

Auburn was raucous. We showed poise and came back so hey..

Yeah that's true I had remembered Auburn right after I posted. But yeah this is already shaping up a little bit like the start of the second half against Auburn..

Outscored them 13-1 so far in the 2nd ... not too shabby.

Weird, you get stops and good things happen. Great start to the half.

BB has so many momentum swings. Buffs need to go up by 7-8 otherwise a swing could go the other way.

Really getting some great ball movement, especially off of offensive rebounds. That's what a winning team looks like.

Back