What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Question: Does Hawkins Actually Coach?

Idot Buff

Think about it....

He does not call any of the plays (offense or defense). He never appears to say anything to anyone on the sideline (including into the headset....I wonder if it is turned on?).

He never shows emotion. His postgame comments indicate that he does not have a grip (ie, it is the "little things that are killing us...").

I think his coordinators are coaching the team, not Hawk. Get somebody in here who can actually coach, not delegate.

And he apparently picks who starts at QB. Another decision that has not exactly set the world on fire.

I like Hawk, and I'm sad to say it... But I don't see how he keeps his job unless they have 8 wins. Which the team I saw last night was not an 8 win team.

Hawk is like a "camp counselor" he tells a lot of stories and is in charge of wieners and buns.
Exactly.....I cannot think of any of Hawk's peers that "coach" like him and have success.

2hellnback, I would have never said this crap 2 days ago, D scott one running play.....:deadhorse:

last night every time they showed him on TV he had this blank look on his face which seemed like he was thinking that he couldn't care less about what was going on on the field...

he better tell simas to strap up for the toledo game, cause if he loses that one there will be NO ONE supporting him. i'm at a loss for words and probably need to quit this board for a bit or i will actually lose it.

last night every time they showed him on TV he had this blank look on his face which seemed like he was thinking that he couldn't care less about what was going on on the field...
It has been that way in every game he coached. Remember when he smiled after the NU kicker beat us last year?

he better tell simas to strap up for the toledo game, cause if he loses that one there will be NO ONE supporting him. i'm at a loss for words and probably need to quit this board for a bit or i will actually lose it.

won't happen. Two game suspension and it will stand.

The team needs to win it without Simas.

If he wants to keep his job, he's got to start letting some of his staff go... But the problem is, he has shown how loyal he is to them.

Think about it....

He does not call any of the plays (offense or defense). He never appears to say anything to anyone on the sideline (including into the headset....I wonder if it is turned on?).

He never shows emotion. His postgame comments indicate that he does not have a grip (ie, it is the "little things that are killing us...").

I think his coordinators are coaching the team, not Hawk. Get somebody in here who can actually coach, not delegate.

The fact that there is a new offensive coordinator but this team is still running the same rinky dink dipsy doodle sideline to sideline bull**** offense tells me that somebody other than Helfrich was making those decisions. Seems like it had to have been the head coach.... :huh:

The fact that there is a new offensive coordinator but this team is still running the same rinky dink dipsy doodle sideline to sideline bull**** offense tells me that somebody other than Helfrich was making those decisions. Seems like it had to have been the head coach.... :huh:

SSDD

Same Scheisse, Different Day!:sad2:

he had that look like WOW I still cant believe I am coaching here....

Yeppers! :smile2: I'm all over the internet today! :lol:

I'm ready for something different than this crap. WE can only go up from here.

:lol:

That's funny as hell, but the part is it's true. :sad2:

Back