1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question regarding Mizzou/Texas

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by str8jacket, Oct 5, 2008.

1. str8jacket

str8jacket Member

Which of the two are better?

I think it's Texas personally, the reason I bring this up is because I'm being attacked by an MU "fan" on another board for having Texas higher than them in my own top 25.

I'll post a couple of his quotes here in a sec

2. The Guest

The Guest Guest

Turns out you don't even have to debate it. They play each other.

3. str8jacket

str8jacket Member

(My post below)

Funny how I never saw an MU fan before last year. :lol:

4. str8jacket

str8jacket Member

He's too stupid to realize this, though. I put in my reasoning as of right now Texas looks more impressive and he is vehement in insisting Mizzou is better. I pointed out I have questions about their defense and he goes running his mouth about shutting down Kneebraska.

I told him, I doubt MU runs the table and he went ape ****.

5. CarolinaBuff

CarolinaBuff Weekend Poster Club Member

Texas is better. The Texas defense will knock Chase out of the game.

6. The Guest

The Guest Guest

I was kidding, anyway. Nothing we do as fans is rational. We spend an incredible amount of time debating which team is better, right here on this site, just the week before they play.

I guess the MU fans have every right to be just as irrational as we are. Should be a fun game to watch, Texas and Mizzou. I LOVE college football!

7. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

See OU v Mizzou last year. When Chase doesn't have time to throw because his Oline is getting dominated, that offense slows down to manageable proportions. I think UT has the offense to score enough to win even if their D only slows Mizzou down a bit.