What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Questions about Friday

its_a_trap.jpg

thief!!

They are very delusional with their score predictions over there.

Well they are a breakaway from huskerpedia what did you expect..............I will say though that the administrator of Huskermax did get screwed with the whole huskerpedia deal.

Not sure what happened but they were saying 77-3 **** like that. Without Martinez, they are average and CU has the first or second best rush D in the conference.

Just a ? for you nebs, are your fans really going to bring yellow flags and towels to the game so you can wave them around everytime you guys have a penalty?.

How come we only get 3800 tickets?. i thought it was 5000 for away teams, its not like they dont have enough seats in the stadium.

just make sure you bring the customary piss-filled balloons and "nails filled with marshmellows" and you'll be fine.

it is always best to single out the elderly for your early game piss bomb attacks.

also, make sure you **** at least 2 or 3 of their women while you are there. i know. it is potentially a repugnant task. but, they are so grateful to be with someone who won't take them from behind and make them baaaaaaaah like a sheep...

finally, do not, i repeat do not, get between a fusker and his marlboros. they are addicted to tobacco like crack hos on steroids.

Damnit. You got me on the marlboro comment. Rep.

Just a ? for you nebs, are your fans really going to bring yellow flags and towels to the game so you can wave them around everytime you guys have a penalty?.

No, I heard about that facebook page and I think only a few students would do something like this. No way are you gonna get all the fans to do something like that.

lincoln's a ****ing ****hole and the rest of the state isn't much better. You will be continually harrassed by the classiest fans in america in that ****ing pile of concrete called memorial stadium. You will hear cheering when weather reports on westbound I-80 include freezing rain and/or snow and/or generally ****ty driving conditions. You will find out what the 9th ring of hell truly looks like.

I went in 2006...didn't have any problems with the Nub fans for the most part...worst part of the stay there was killing time (~8 hours) between the end of the game and the late night Amtrak California Zephyr train from Lincoln to Denver...

RuffBuff did your feelings get a little bent over there, just short of 12,000 posts on Max's site?:huh:

not at all. why? I'm not the one with bunched panties...I was having fun for CU/NU week. Following that tough loss, the thin-skinners aren't having it.

Last edited:
Hmm, based on the youtube videos from the Iowa game this year, I'm not sure any UA fans can criticize other fanbases.

It will be my first (and probably last) game in Lincoln. I was just wondering what to expect. How is the tailgating? How are opposing fans treated? (I won't be sitting in the CU section.) I know they have a rep for being "classy" but I've heard stories to the contrary from UA fans who went to the Holiday Bowl last year. Also, what are some good bars in the area for post-game? I want to catch Oregon-UA that night. Thanks.

Back