What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Questions for Rick George? (for Friday 1190 show)

Rick, I suggest handing out more free stuff to students. Possibly base the gift on the opponents mascot. For our remaining games:
Arizona - Pet kittens
Stanford - Chainsaws
USC - Condoms.

How many tubs of Cool Whip does it take to frost the Flatirons?

I don't really have a question. But I'll say this. As a season ticket holder, I feel pretty taken for granted. Although, I admit, I don't really have a solution or anything really specific as to why I feel that way. I don't see much of an advantage to having season tickets. I pay the extra donation and could, pretty easily, get tickets to any game on a single game basis.

I would like to know if there will be an open house for the IPF.

His last time on, I did ask about future facility upgrades and he said we first have to pay off the debt for this one and nothing will be coming soon.

I don't really have a question. But I'll say this. As a season ticket holder, I feel pretty taken for granted. Although, I admit, I don't really have a solution or anything really specific as to why I feel that way. I don't see much of an advantage to having season tickets. I pay the extra donation and could, pretty easily, get tickets to any game on a single game basis.

i think @DBT has hit on something here and it would be good to hear a response from RG on this topic.
what is the real value of paying the premium for season tickets when:
  • the product on the field has been questionable at best for such a long time
  • single game tickets and reduced cost packages are easily accessible and even heavily promoted by the university
  • long time season ticket holders do not really get any significant tangible benefits for continued support of the football program
i think it is a great topic actually...

any place where we can hear the interview or read a transcript of what was asked and how he answered ??

Back