What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Quick Post: Dustin Thomas Video

RSSBot

News Junkie
... blah, blah, football...

Wait a second, Dustin Thomas finally has high school highlights available for all to see? It's time to break out the breaking news bell!

Thomas, one of three signees in the 2013 basketball recruiting class, had been mostly an unknown quantity to this point. As far as I know, no one outside of the coaching staff had seen film on him. It just didn't exist. (insert Manti Te'o joke here)

When I asked rivals.com basketball guru Will Whelan about getting some film on the kid, he suggested I fly to Thomas' home town of Texarkana myself. Heaven help me, that's never going to happen. (I have an explicit "mess with Texas" policy, and am probably no longer welcome in that state.) Thankfully, the internet enables laziness, and has provided BuffNation with it's first true glimpse of the 6'8" forward.

A big hat-tip to @TZiskBuff for bringing this to the world's attention. I doubt he flew to Texarkana for this, but if he did, someone needs to buy him a beer or 20.
_fhQn14gyXs

... blah, blah, football...

Wait a second, Dustin Thomas finally has high school highlights available for all to see? It's time to break out the breaking news bell!

Thomas, one of three signees in the 2013 basketball recruiting class, had been mostly an unknown quantity to this point. As far as I know, no one outside of the coaching staff had seen film on him. It just didn't exist. (insert Manti Te'o joke here)

When I asked rivals.com basketball guru Will Whelan about getting some film on the kid, he suggested I fly to Thomas' home town of Texarkana myself. Heaven help me, that's never going to happen. (I have an explicit "mess with Texas" policy, and am probably no longer welcome in that state.) Thankfully, the internet enables laziness, and has provided BuffNation with it's first true glimpse of the 6'8" forward.

A big hat-tip to @TZiskBuff for bringing this to the world's attention. I doubt he flew to Texarkana for this, but if he did, someone needs to buy him a beer or 20.
_fhQn14gyXs

Originally posted by The Rumblings of a Deranged Buffalo
Click here to view the article.

Back