1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quick Post: Guy on a Buffalo Pt 4 - GoaB Strikes Back

Discussion in 'CU Buffs Newsroom' started by RSSBot, Oct 10, 2011.

1. RSSBot

RSSBot News Junkie

I usually save these until Friday, or at least until EDSBS alerts me to a new episode, but I couldn't resist. Buff Nation needs a pick-me-up, and what better than the continuing adventures of our hero, the Guy on a Buffalo.

Check out the 4th, and apparently final, installment of the series that has swept the inter-tubes:
    <p>&amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;p&amp;amp;amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;br&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;br&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;br&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;br&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;br&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;br&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;br&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;br&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;gt;dfghdfgh&amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;/p&amp;amp;amp;amp;gt;</p>​

HE RODE THE BUFFALO INTO A SALOON! I totally didn't see that coming.

Ride on, GoaB... Ride on...

--

Previous episodes:

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

More...