What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Quick Post: Non-Signing Day News

RSSBot

News Junkie
BREAKING NEWS ALERT!!!​
You keep ringing that bell, Texas Tech dude, and let the whole world know that there's breaking CU news.
While the mass chaos of Signing Day continues to explode in everyone's face, there are a few tidbits of fresh CU news that deserve some mention.

The biggest news, at least in my view, is that Coach Tad Boyle is apparently about to receive a richly deserved contract extension. As reported by the BDC's Kyle Ringo, details are still to come.

One of the best up-and-coming coaches in the West, Coach Boyle has proven capable of injecting excitement and success into the CU mens basketball program that has traditionally exhibited neither. It's vital that his services be locked up for the foreseeable future, and poaching outside programs be kept at bay. I hope that extension comes with some extra cash, 'cause the guy deserves it - he made CU basketball relevant.

Whatever Coach Boyle wants to be paid is fine by me.
Pay that man his money...
Coach Linda Lappe, of the womens program, is also slated to get an extension. Considering the early season success, that's not surprising.

Also reported by Ringo, CU is going ahead with plans to start-up a womens lacrosse program. It was the logical choice, and the sport most agreed would be the first one to start once the Pac-12 monopoly money started rolling in. Since the 80s, the Buffs have dome more program hemorrhaging than program creation, so it's good to see any new sport added to our offerings.
Picture of the Pac-12 cash-money vault.
8030839680057503187-7862533011827806031

E_UXgDmRvzg

BREAKING NEWS ALERT!!!​
You keep ringing that bell, Texas Tech dude, and let the whole world know that there's breaking CU news.
While the mass chaos of Signing Day continues to explode in everyone's face, there are a few tidbits of fresh CU news that deserve some mention.

The biggest news, at least in my view, is that Coach Tad Boyle is apparently about to receive a richly deserved contract extension. As reported by the BDC's Kyle Ringo, details are still to come.

One of the best up-and-coming coaches in the West, Coach Boyle has proven capable of injecting excitement and success into the CU mens basketball program that has traditionally exhibited neither. It's vital that his services be locked up for the foreseeable future, and poaching outside programs be kept at bay. I hope that extension comes with some extra cash, 'cause the guy deserves it - he made CU basketball relevant.

Whatever Coach Boyle wants to be paid is fine by me.
Pay that man his money...
Coach Linda Lappe, of the womens program, is also slated to get an extension. Considering the early season success, that's not surprising.

Also reported by Ringo, CU is going ahead with plans to start-up a womens lacrosse program. It was the logical choice, and the sport most agreed would be the first one to start once the Pac-12 monopoly money started rolling in. Since the 80s, the Buffs have dome more program hemorrhaging than program creation, so it's good to see any new sport added to our offerings.
Picture of the Pac-12 cash-money vault.
8030839680057503187-7862533011827806031

E_UXgDmRvzg

Originally posted by The Rumblings of a Deranged Buffalo
Click here to view the article.

Back