1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quick Post: On Non-conference Attendance

Discussion in 'CU Buffs Newsroom' started by RSSBot, Dec 29, 2011.

1. RSSBot

RSSBot News Junkie

I massively underestimated the CU fanbase.

Back in September, I hoped for a 15% bump in non-conference attendance. In fact, Buffs fans swarmed the gates of the CEC to the tune of a 49% increase over the past 4-year average I was basing projections on. What I gingerly asked for was 33,500 in total attendance; what I got was 42,418 for a respectable average of 6,060. That number is huge for this program, and far outpaces the previous best during my decade in the Foothills (4,416 in '02-'03).

Congrats Buffs fans, you've done your part so far this season. Keep up the good work, and keep supporting Our Buffs!

I now owe everyone a coke.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I massively underestimated the CU fanbase.

Back in September, I hoped for a 15% bump in non-conference attendance. In fact, Buffs fans swarmed the gates of the CEC to the tune of a 49% increase over the past 4-year average I was basing projections on. What I gingerly asked for was 33,500 in total attendance; what I got was 42,418 for a respectable average of 6,060. That number is huge for this program, and far outpaces the previous best during my decade in the Foothills (4,416 in '02-'03).

Congrats Buffs fans, you've done your part so far this season. Keep up the good work, and keep supporting Our Buffs!

I now owe everyone a coke.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Originally posted by The Rumblings of a Deranged Buffalo
    Click here to view the article.