1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quickly

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by DrunkPanda, Oct 4, 2014.

1. DrunkPanda

DrunkPanda Active Member

Someone make another thread about how it's a good thing that we lost another game because in the past we might have lost by even more points so this is good for us for some reason. I thought it was really funny last time and would like an encore.

Oh wait, I found it, it's titled "1st 4Q Team Since '07" this week. haha, thank you

Last edited: Oct 4, 2014
  2. Liver

Liver modded mod Club Member Junta Member

Dude. We have sucked for so long and so profoundly. It is human nature to look for bright spots if you are a fan. I'm pissed. We've snatched defeat from the jaws of victory in at least three games this year and we are nowhere near good enough. But don't hate if people want to find reasons to believe. Anyone that is still a Buff fan after what we've been through has earned the right to find hope. I think we are still a ways away but let's see what happens.

Pale Ale likes this.
  3. LaserDeathHawk

LaserDeathHawk Club Member Club Member

Wow Panda. You're a dick.

4. sweaty teets

sweaty teets Club Member Club Member

Worst poster on this site.

5. rscmac

rscmac Club Member Club Member

well in other threads I thought it was rabbit.:lol:

6. sweaty teets

sweaty teets Club Member Club Member

I don't know actually, there are so many **** posters here, top five.

7. DiggerBuffs

DiggerBuffs Well-Known Member

Instead of bitching about firing the coach or how bad we are getting blown out there is hope so go drink some more you alcoholic panda. Oh and dick head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

go home panda, you are drunk

9. Duff Man

Duff Man Moderator Club Member Junta Member

Love this thread.

10. buff4bcs1985

buff4bcs1985 Hail to the King

you are a cun T

11. 90sBuff

90sBuff Club Member Club Member

Great optimism. I guess we were supposed to become conference champs this year? I may drink the Kool aid, but looks like your glass of Kool aid is half empty rather than half full. Tough day for you but we all want the buffs to do well. We can have different perspectives but yours is going to be painful for quote a while if you can't find hope.

12. rolandftw

rolandftw Club Member Club Member

Considering a lot of people felt the season was over after the CSU loss, it's hard to blame them for seeing some positives. I don't think it means much, if you can't get wins at the end of the day.

It's a results based business. If they win 2 games and most of them are close, or they win 1 game and they are getting destroyed like with Embree, there's not a whole lot of difference. Maybe Mac and his staff will turn the corner next year. There will certainly be a lot of pressure to do so.

13. CVilleBuff

CVilleBuff Club Member Club Member

I'm as pissed and frustrated over these close losses as anyone. Blowing these halftime leads kills me. But I'm of the belief this is typically how a serious rebuild plays out. I don't think most teams who have been winning 1-3 FBS games a year suddenly flip a switch and win. I think there's usually a period of this. I know someone will bring up Wazzu reaching a bowl, but Wazzu was MUCH more competitive in Wulff's final season and Leach's first season than they were in years previous when they were regularly losing by 40 plus.

14. White_Rabbit

White_Rabbit Club Member Club Member

Hey now, I can take being a worse poster than bigbang, that guy is entertaining as hell, but I'm totally better than DrunkPanda!

15. CVilleBuff

CVilleBuff Club Member Club Member

A few weird ones out there these days. I'm not sure if it comes from actual frustration over losing close games, or if there's actually some pleasure derived from CU losses due to belief that the previous staff was destined to reverse a 3 game Pac stretch where we lost 168-20 in year 2 and lead us forward to 1989 if they had only been given more time. I'll take our current 3 game Pac stretch of losing 133-111 in year 2.

16. 90sBuff

90sBuff Club Member Club Member

133-111...... That 111 is the biggest difference. We are scoring TDs. 400+ yards again yesterday.

Loss to Fresno State in 2012 vs loss to Oregon state in 2014. Both losses.

But we have come a long way. I really had hoped for a bowl game. But it's the first time in many years that there is momentum building and the anticipation is growing and growing for this staff and team going forward to break out. I FINALLY feel like we are there...

after er hawkins many discussions of being one play away..... I think we finally have players and a coach who can say that and they can back it up on the field. False hope before. Real optimism now.