What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Quit respecting CAL!!!

i've got a perfectly fine gardener's shed, down by the creek. it doesn't leak too much and it probably won't get that cold out there. the electricity even works about 65% of the time.

if she throws you out while you are in the bay area, i mean...
Ooh, I love gardening! would you feed me if I stayed?

there's usually some ditch weed growing right by there, too. you'll be fine.
You avoided answering the question. And why are you growing bad weed when you obviously have a really nice prescription for the good stuff?

Take him up on it. Ask to use his shower. You know what to do from there.

he ends up in concrete shoes, reflecting on his errors, on his one-way boat trip into the bay?

oh, did i say that aloud?

It will be interesting to see which Cal team we get with what happened last weekend. My guess is any kind of adversity and they fold like a cheap folding chair. They are tremendously improved though, so not sure we can compare them to last years Cal team. We shall see.

Cal is a team that has been gaining confidence. They suffered through a humiliating year last year -competitors do not like that. The went on the road to AZ and should of won the game. They are pointing to the CU game to get their first PAC12 victory in over a year. I would be surprised if they did not bring their A game against CU. This idea their psyche is all busted by the AZ game is a stretch, IMO.

he ends up in concrete shoes, reflecting on his errors, on his one-way boat trip into the bay?

oh, did i say that aloud?
I would not pee in your shower, out of respect for my host. But I definitely would tell you that I did.

Cal is a team that has been gaining confidence. They suffered through a humiliating year last year -competitors do not like that. The went on the road to AZ and should of won the game. They are pointing to the CU game to get their first PAC12 victory in over a year. I would be surprised if they did not bring their A game against CU. This idea their psyche is all busted by the AZ game is a stretch, IMO.

And how is this different from Colorado? Especially the kids that dealt with the humiliation the last few years.

Yeah, not sure their psyche is completely shot yet. CU needs to find a way to get some momentum early in the game. Cal's offense seems to be pretty good.

I'd say it's smart to respect every team we play. I don't think we can afford not to, we aren't good enough. That doesn't mean we can't play with some swag and a **** you attitude towards the other team. Just as long as that attitude doesn't end in stupid decisions, I'm cool with it.

Love to see a solid contingent of Buff fans show up. MacII pleading for it as was really impactful in UMASS. Go Digger GO!

In every game this year we've come out of the gate on fire only to falter in the second half. If we do it against you guys, I don't know that your O is potent enough to play catch up. If it's close at half, you guys will have a solid chance of winning. Good luck Buffs.

Nice try Buff. Ain't gonna work.

Which part? I like my cal grad workers. They jump when told and as long as I overlook their cannabis issues, it all works fine. Now the Stanford kid I just hired to manage some of the cal people. He's got skills.

Which part? I like my cal grad workers. They jump when told and as long as I overlook their cannabis issues, it all works fine. Now the Stanford kid I just hired to manage some of the cal people. He's got skills.

Janet Yellen may disagree. Only CU alums I know that work near Wall St, tend bars down there. They do happen to be very pleasant folk.

Janet Yellen may disagree. Only CU alums I know that work near Wall St, tend bars down there. They do happen to be very pleasant folk.

We are very pleasant folk as a general rule. How is it that so many of you tap out on career progression at 35? I would have thought at least a handful would continue up the food chain...

Ah well. To each his own.

We [have] a little over 3 days
until the Buffs face Cal [and] all I read is, "well, this should be a close game but Cal is a good team with really good talent [and] they put up a lot of points on the board, [are] much improved, etc". Stop it! Just stop [it]. Cal ****ing sucks and you [also] suck if you don't agree. Cal's defense is a joke. The **** they showed against a lowly Arizona team [was pathetic. Arizona's QB is no better than Sefo but they made him look like an all Pac-12 selection.]

Sefo carved apart a similar bear defense and our defense [easily] handled Cal in 2013. [Granted,] Cal's offense has improved, [but over several games spanning 2 years,] our [own] pass defense has [greatly] improved. The Buff's strength is [in the] secondary and [we're] starting to [increase] pressure [on opposing QBs]. Sefo has not looked very good this year, but Spruce may break his own CU record for catches in consecutive weeks after he picked apart Cal last week. Comment: Did we all miss the game against Cal last week?

Sonny Dykes is [a] Dan Hawkins [clone]. [There is] no excuse [losing a game when a team] is ahead by 18 points. [The Cal coaching staff] decides to pass it on 2nd and 14, rather than run clock? [That's ridiculous in my expert opinion.]

Editor's note: The rest would have taken too much time to edit but I left the parting comment.

[In my expert opinion,] CU doesn't only cover [the spread], but wins this game 38-31. [I say 31 for Cal] only because Cal gets some slop points [after the game has been decided.]

I like your passion Digger. Let me know if you need help with your second essay.

AAAADDMissoAAAAAATUrZw.jpg

What Jefferson was saying was, "Hey! We left this England place 'cause it was bogus. So if we don't get some cool rules ourselves... pronto, we'll just be bogus too. "

That's right BP. Stay frosty my furry friend.

First Pac-12 win (in a long time) coming up soon. Woooooooooo!

The bears are coming to a forum near you!

Yes we haven't had a Pac 12 win since Cal and need another one. Looking forward to improving our offensive numbers.

I don't bet on games. I have a wife that has kept me from becoming a gambler that ruins his life. Now I just have a ruined sex life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back