What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Radio 1190's Call Of The Final Shot Vs. KU

I don't get it either.

A) It's radio
B) he actually follows the team and the conference, he may not have Jay Bilas hoops knowledge, but if he did he wouldn't be on KOA
C) Maybe he has too many cliches but that's the old radio game
D) If you don't like his twitter account, don't follow him. He cites a couple quotes first thing in the morning than nothing else, he isn't representing KOA, it's his twitter account.
Yes that's the easiest solution and don't read Plati's platitudes either. Anyways, not the biggest deal in the world, just think he should stick to sports and have less religion. I actually think you are representing your employer especially when you are media running a Twitter account. It's his Twitter he can ultimately do what he wants with it.

Johnson overreacts to what seem to be routine plays. He isn't terrible by any stretch, but he's a bit over the top for my tastes. Don't really care about the religion angle, even if I don't agree with it.

Johnson overreacts to what seem to be routine plays. He isn't terrible by any stretch, but he's a bit over the top for my tastes. Don't really care about the religion angle, even if I don't agree with it.
From his Twitter/FB feed, he seems like a real homer. But on the actual broadcast, he doesn't sound as much like one. One thing I'll never forget is when he said, "It's actually fun again" when the Embree era began.

From his Twitter/FB feed, he seems like a real homer. But on the actual broadcast, he doesn't sound as much like one. One thing I'll never forget is when he said, "It's actually fun again" when the Embree era began.

Perhaps he enjoyed the never-ending F Bombs flowing from Jon and Eric's pie holes.

Back