1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Raleigh to Boulder road trip starts Friday

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by hokiehead, Aug 13, 2013.

1. hokiehead

hokiehead Gobbler on the Mountain Club Member

My 160GB iPod is full of all music, so I think I'm good there. 60 minutes out of the way to go to Mammoth Cave National Park is part of the plan. 90 minutes to see the ball of twine is not.

This trip I'm moving my daughter into her dorm at CU, leaving a car and flying back. Unfortunately my house here still hasn't sold so I have to come back to NC. On a positive note, I'll get to see the Allman Brothers Band at least once while I'm back east, after recently noting that they haven't been to Denver since 2008. They're east coast biased for sure, but made it out West, skipping CO, in 2009.

Looking forward to getting out there to stay. Really want to start seeing games at Folsom!

2. Quattro

Quattro Banned BANNED Club Member

Hope she didn't end up in Will Vill, man that place is bad

3. CVilleBuff

CVilleBuff Club Member Club Member

Safe travels....no matter how you go, whether I-40 and cut up or I-64/I-70, it's a hell of a haul. Done it too many times.

and please don't pollute Folsom with any VT gear, get yourself a stack of Buff shirts. :thumbsup:

absinthe likes this.
  4. liverflukes

liverflukes Resident Bear Club Member

5. Quattro

Quattro Banned BANNED Club Member

:lol:

6. hokiehead

hokiehead Gobbler on the Mountain Club Member

apologies, meant to post this in the Pub. Go Buffs!