What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ralphie in Tempe

I don't know if any of you were around to see Ralphie I do her thing, but she was by far the most exhuberant of all the Ralphies. It was very common for her to shed one or more of her handlers. Once, and I swear this is the truth, she shed them ALL and ran right out of the stadium. They caught up with her down at Crossroads. :lol:

92Buff--there is a local bar called JB's just past Unversal Studios that is also excellent. Ale Houses are excellent for food, but lack the big screen tvs. at JB's chances are you can get a huge screen for the buffs. I live on the west side of disney and I'll let you know if any Buffs will be gathering.

92Buff--there is a local bar called JB's just past Unversal Studios that is also excellent. Ale Houses are excellent for food, but lack the big screen tvs. at JB's chances are you can get a huge screen for the buffs. I live on the west side of disney and I'll let you know if any Buffs will be gathering.

That would be great...Thanks.

You had to go and say that...now that's all I have in my head.

I am not travelling to the game this year (taking the kids to DisneyWorld) - but will be sneaking out of my hotel room and catching a cab to the nearest bar that will be televising the game that night.

Ralphie in Atlanta was hilarious. It was all anyone wanted to talk about - and the crowd she drew outside of the CU Tailgater was unbelievable. On her first run, I was holding some Georgia kids up so they could see her over the crowd. I swear that about 80K+ of those people may have never seen a live Buffalo before in their lives...

FYI; there is a ESPN bar on the Boardwalk at Disneyworld. Enjoy!

D'oh! Sorry ITB; didn't read far enough to get to your post.

Last edited:
go to the Orlando Ale House.:thumbsup:

they have a ton of locations all over Fl. i used to drive 45 minutes to the Jenson Beach Ale House for the CU games when i lived in Vero Beach. never had a problem getting them to put the CU game on a TV for me.

very good food and a boat load of tv's. the ossobuco is very good.

Ale House

Scrwe the Ale House...you're staying at WDW? Which resort?
Head over to the Boardwalk area by Epcot and watch the game at the ESPN Club. They'll have it on, and you'll still be ensconced by Disney! You won't have to pay for a cab, and you can get anywhere on property within 15 minutes of leaving your hotel room.

I'm a Disney freak...and a buff lover...does that make me a Disney Buff?

I don't know if any of you were around to see Ralphie I do her thing, but she was by far the most exhuberant of all the Ralphies. It was very common for her to shed one or more of her handlers. Once, and I swear this is the truth, she shed them ALL and ran right out of the stadium. They caught up with her down at Crossroads. :lol:

Which Ralphie almost took out Dr. Tom in Folsom?

<Chris Farley>That was AWESOME!</Chris Farley>

If by some miracle I am able to make this game, who's hotel floor can I crash on? :smile2:

Actually HF, I might be able to do better than that for you, or any other Allbuffers in need. I just scored on a house in Scotsdale for the weekend and as of right now, am the only one staying there. Best part about it, is it's FREE. The owner is a general contractor that is finishing up one of our projects down at the Academy. He just happens to be an ASU grad and has a company house available for use. Very cool dude so I'm almost sure he wouldn't mind if a few friends joined me. He is actually hoping to break away from work and family to make the trip also, but won't know for a few weeks. He was trying to fill me in on all the spots to hit there, so it should be a blast either way. Now I just need to get a ticket next to the CU section. I'll know more after a few weeks, but keep me posted....

Actually HF, I might be able to do better than that for you, or any other Allbuffers in need. I just scored on a house in Scotsdale for the weekend and as of right now, am the only one staying there. Best part about it, is it's FREE. The owner is a general contractor that is finishing up one of our projects down at the Academy. He just happens to be an ASU grad and has a company house available for use. Very cool dude so I'm almost sure he wouldn't mind if a few friends joined me. He is actually hoping to break away from work and family to make the trip also, but won't know for a few weeks. He was trying to fill me in on all the spots to hit there, so it should be a blast either way. Now I just need to get a ticket next to the CU section. I'll know more after a few weeks, but keep me posted....

Okay....now I really need to get these couple of deals closed before 9/8....Buffs in Tempe, I got to be there.

From RMN.. :sad1:

"Because of expected hot weather and possible travel stress, Ralphie IV will sit out the Arizona State trip (Sept. 8)"

Bummer.

Last edited:
Back