What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ralphie is in EASports NCAA Football 2012

Oh, you guys mean right now? I thought you meant for the new game this summer. I want to wait until then. You guys can go ahead now if you want, but I don't have time.

ya.. this thread is about NCAA 12 douchebags. Use this time to buy a xbox360 so you can join the REAL AB dynasty.

I had a Xbox 360. Till it gave me the red rings of death. Now Microsoft and it's games can suck my ****.

Nothing wrong with PS3 though. They don't even charge you for a online account.

Xbox = fail.

360 doesn't get the RROD anymore, or if it does it's very rare.

Xbox live>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PSN

For you sallies that are going bonkers over me getting a PS3...there are other games and stuff for that system and I got a PSP.

It'll be a nice upgrade over the PSP and NCAA FB 10.

i would be up for a PS3 NCAA '12 league. one question though. do i need a headset to talk smack? i dont have one. also, it would have to work around my schedule. kinda hard for me to play when im on the road. however, generally, i am off for 3 days and am pretty much free for those three days and could play almost any time. i dont want to muck things up because i am on the road.

360 doesn't get the RROD anymore, or if it does it's very rare.

Xbox live>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PSN

Doesn't matter to me. It happened, I blew $300 or whatever on the system, Microsoft did little or nothing to help me about it. They can sit on it and twist. They won't be getting my money again.

I'm down for '12 as well. Have not played ncaa football since the '07 version on ps2 so you all will crush me.

Just so you know I am the best skier on this forum.:lol:

GNAR

Whatever, I can't believe you are a pro, I'm way sicker than you. I've also skied a run naked, handed out 5 redbulls in a lift line, cooked breakfast in that lift line, and farted in a tram and claimed it. Loudly.

Last edited:
Whatever, I can't believe you are a pro, I'm way sicker than you. I've also skied a run naked, handed out 5 redbulls in a life line, cooked breakfast in that lift line, and farted in a tram and claimed it. Loudly.

this i believe

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN HERE COMES RALPHIE!!!

[video=youtube;PygDCLkdKv0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PygDCLkdKv0&feature=player_detailpage#t=50s[/video]

0:50 mark

aint it awesome

[video=youtube;PygDCLkdKv0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PygDCLkdKv0[/video]

Ralphie runs at 0:51

That youtube flick was AWESOME! Did you guys know that the PS3 version is the one that EA Sports builds their sports games on these days instead of the 360 which might have some slight modifications? THAT is why I chose a PS3 over the 360.

EA sports email:

NCAA2012.png

:thumbsup:

This sums up my feelings on the NCAA franchise from EA sports:
http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/footba...ark-Ingram-EA-Sports-newest-c?urn=ncaaf-wp849

No word on whether they've fixed the blown blocking assignments, or suction blocking, or time-shift blocking, or treadmill jogging, or the warp zone opposing linebackers enter to intercept passes over the middle, or DBs jumping the receivers' routes, or the many, many, many persistent glitches that litter every new version of the game. They did, however, screw around with the lighting and put the Oregon Duck on the back of a motorcycle, though, so there's always that.

I haven't bought a football game since EA signed the exclusive NFL and NCAA contracts. I hated Madden on the old Xbox. I was a hard core 2K Sports player from the original NFL 2K on the Dreamcast through NFL 2K5 on Xbox (which I still play from time to time). The controls were so much more responsive compared to Madden. On 2K I felt almost like I was really playing instead of just calling plays. The graphics were much better, too. The player models and motion capture looked so much more natural. Maybe I'll rent 2012 to see what has changed over the last few years.

2K Sports decided to sell NFL 2K5 for just $19.99. It got great reviews and put a major dent in EA's Madden sales. EA responded by eliminating the competition instead of putting out a better product or lowering their price. Now there is a class action lawsuit in progress.

From the 2K5 Wikipedia page:
In December 2010, A U.S. district court judge certified a class action anti-trust lawsuit against Electronic Arts for anti-competitive practices to proceed[1]. Pending the outcome of the suit, 2K Sports could be granted NFL rights again which would permit the series to continue.

I hope the suit is successful.

Back