What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ralphie is in EASports NCAA Football 2012

Demo for the game should be out June 28th. :thumbsup:

As for the 2* rating, YOU can do something about it.

I'm hoping the Pac-12 conference prestige is decent. SEC is the gold standard, but (IMO) we should be equal with the Big 10 now. I hope at least.

God, I suck at recruiting anyway so this could be ugly.

I'm hoping the Pac-12 conference prestige is decent. SEC is the gold standard, but (IMO) we should be equal with the Big 10 now. I hope at least.

Lower the difficulty!

I doubt the Conference prestige is on par with the SEC. IIRC correctly both the SEC and Big 10 had the same rating in NCAA 11. Either A+ or A.

I quit using the recruiting stuff and just played the games. I'm seriously considering switching sides to Madden possibly starting this year. If Madden NFL allows you to create your own teams like in NCAA Football, I will be done with the NCAA FB series.

Lower the difficulty!

Pfffft. That's for pansy asses like Nebraskans.

I doubt the Conference prestige is on par with the SEC. IIRC correctly both the SEC and Big 10 had the same rating in NCAA 11. Either A+ or A.

I should have been more clear. I KNOW we won't be with the SEC. But the Big 10 shouldn't be either. SEC has to be A or A+. Big 10 should be A-, and I'd put the Pac-12 right there too personally. But I also have a blinding hatred for the Big 10, so I'm biased.

Does EA pay attention to anything other than records? How the **** is PSU a 6* and ND is only 5* and how in the **** is CSU ranked higher than us, we've clearly been better than them.

Does EA pay attention to anything other than records? How the **** is PSU a 6* and ND is only 5* and how in the **** is CSU ranked higher than us, we've clearly been better than them.

The people who design this game spend all their free time playing warcraft and avoiding girls. You think they really know anything about football?

I wonder if there is going to be a way to offer "incentives" to players.. I mean student athletes.. And if you offer too many or do too extravagant of stuff, the NCAA will sanction your program... That would make the game so much more realistic! Then I could really get my Louisiana-Lafayette Ragin Cajuns on the map!!

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRRNaE9gU0w[/video]

12 minutes actual gameplay, Utah at Colorado at Folsom!!!!!!

The animations do look much better and the gameplay looks much smoother but hopefully EA releases accurate starting line ups. And since when does Clemons have dreds?

CU's default rosters start at 3:00

[video=youtube;ZVXs1QK20Ao]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZVXs1QK20Ao#at=182[/video]

Saw this a little bit ago. Pretty low ratings but that seems to be the constant across all of the teams they showed (the majority of Alabama and Auburn are low 90's). Although Ryan Miller (80) got ****ed.

Grossnickle an 82 - did they watch us last year

These ratings are always a joke. Last year they had Cody 10 points faster than Hansen in speed. I usually try to fix them to where I think they should be but that is hard when you are a fan. :lol:

These ratings are always a joke. Last year they had Cody 10 points faster than Hansen in speed. I usually try to fix them to where I think they should be but that is hard when you are a fan. :lol:

For sure. Unless you are a to 25 team or player, I'm pretty sure they just roll the dice on your stats. I will do my best to fix them once the game comes up. It should be so much easier than it is, sigh.

Thank goodness for roster sharing. I'm just going to wait until someone does it, and then D/L when they make it public.

PastaPadre posted this on google +

ncaa12colcsu.jpg

Pretty sick, I requested Paul Richardson so lets see if he does it.

A few first impressions:

1. You can't schedule 13 games in a season, and they left Cal out of our season. Kinda weak.
2. Game looks really good, actually a pretty good improvement over last year.
3. Passing is next to impossible in the higher levels. I played a game vs Hawaii in the default normal mode, and completed about 55%. Played vs Hawaii in All American and went 1 for 16 then quit playing. In the previous versions of the game i was usually around 80% against the CPU, not anymore. Ball just bounces off the receivers hands every single time. Anyone else having this issue?

They just stepped up the AI intelligence. I'd also adjust some sliders (operationsports.com has em). I haven't had any issues though.

I'm guessing the Cal game was left off due to a programming error where it wouldn't let it be a non-conference game even though it was a conference game.

They just stepped up the AI intelligence. I'd also adjust some sliders (operationsports.com has em). I haven't had any issues though.

I'm guessing the Cal game was left off due to a programming error where it wouldn't let it be a non-conference game even though it was a conference game.
id say it was more to the fact that they dont allow 13 games

heard they fixed a lot of the line play and the defense. Also, they fixed the goddamn cheat routes. Very excited.

Back