What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ralphie is in EASports NCAA Football 2012

What edits did you make? And I'll try with speed threshold at 40.
some speed edits, messed with our OL all over, basically upgraded our frosh class, getting rid of some SR's for incoming frosh... made our TE's serviceable. We are hurting there. Added Josh ford for rashad hall.

I've only played two games so far, lost them both (AA and Heisman). Can't move the ball very well, lotsa picks. Speedy gets injured every game.

some speed edits, messed with our OL all over, basically upgraded our frosh class, getting rid of some SR's for incoming frosh... made our TE's serviceable. We are hurting there. Added Josh ford for rashad hall.

Any chance you'd be willing to upload it?

I've only played two games so far, lost them both (AA and Heisman). Can't move the ball very well, lotsa picks. Speedy gets injured every game.

No kidding. His injury rating isn't that bad either, so I can't figure it out.

That's apparently a huge problem, especially if you've messed with auto subs. I turned injuries off

A lot of weak roughing the passer and dumb safety zones are two things I hate about the gameplay. Other than that, the game is good.

Also anyone seen this, I started a practiced dynasty and there was 17 5* WRs.... damn SPARQ rating lol.

A lot of weak roughing the passer and dumb safety zones are two things I hate about the gameplay. Other than that, the game is good.

Also anyone seen this, I started a practiced dynasty and there was 17 5* WRs.... damn SPARQ rating lol.

how many (if any) FB's did you see above 1*? CU needs TWO of them and all there were available, ANYWHERE IN THE COUNTRY, were 1*'s... and only about 30 available total. I think I am gonna have to go to a one back, TE heavy offense. ALso all the TE's suck. :lol:

how many (if any) FB's did you see above 1*? CU needs TWO of them and all there were available, ANYWHERE IN THE COUNTRY, were 1*'s... and only about 30 available total. I think I am gonna have to go to a one back, TE heavy offense. ALso all the TE's suck. :lol:

I go after blocking TE and make them FB.

I didn't know anyone really messed with the sliders. What is the purpose of this?

Are you doing this to make it easier playing against the CPU, or do you do this to make it easier to beat people playing online?

(I haven't ever played online, I just play a season vs the CPU - and skip all of the recruiting. I normally just start with a new school once the season is over). Maybe I'll try to get more into it this year.

I didn't know anyone really messed with the sliders. What is the purpose of this?

Are you doing this to make it easier playing against the CPU, or do you do this to make it easier to beat people playing online?

(I haven't ever played online, I just play a season vs the CPU - and skip all of the recruiting. I normally just start with a new school once the season is over). Maybe I'll try to get more into it this year.
I do it to make CPU challenging.

I do it to make CPU challenging.

You can make it easier or harder.. often I do it to stop ****ing cheating by the CPU (super flying linebackers anyone?) and to improve the AI's stupid offense etc. For instance, the CPU basically cheats stats wise on Heisman.... so it can be suicide early in a dynasty (especially this year). So, in AA, I bump the **** out of the CPU's RB ability (to 95) so they can be dangerous relative to ability on AA instead of just being unstoppable 99 OVR monsters like they are on Heisman. i usually gravitate to heisman for difficulty as teams improve, but much slider changes happen there as well.

Everyone should download latest from CK11, he added coaches run/pass % for all teams.

Last edited:
Everyone should download latest from CK11, he coaches run/pass % for all teams.

Nice. That will help the simmed stuff. If only I coudl import my CU fixes easily. Sigh. Do they really do all this stuff in the game? Would be so much better if you could just do it online...

Nice. That will help the simmed stuff. If only I coudl import my CU fixes easily. Sigh. Do they really do all this stuff in the game? Would be so much better if you could just do it online...
Post in the community roster correction thread what you fixed and they'll probably fix the CU rosters.

I was behind by 3 in triple OT against Oregon. Third and six, Hanson pulls it down, runs up the middle, has the first down at the 15 yard line, and some doosh duck strips the ball. Game over. :bang:

Also, I've "intercepted" an option pitch twice this season, once with Nobriga (sp) taking it to the house. :lol:

Just beat osu :woot:. 39-35 on a td pass on 4th and goal to deehan with 17 seconds left. Spanked csu too.

Just beat osu :woot:. 39-35 on a td pass on 4th and goal to deehan with 17 seconds left. Spanked csu too.

Those adjustments must really work I cant sniff that kind of scoring production. The only way I can win is grind it out and run the clock out. Speedy is tops in the heisman list though and I'm ranked #1.

Those adjustments must really work I cant sniff that kind of scoring production. The only way I can win is grind it out and run the clock out. Speedy is tops in the heisman list though and I'm ranked #1.

hmmm. Not sure its the adjustments... The adjustments actually make my running game worse... only thing they improve is pass protection, but they also make the pass rush far more deadly. Maybe its just my O?

hmmm. Not sure its the adjustments... The adjustments actually make my running game worse... only thing they improve is pass protection, but they also make the pass rush far more deadly. Maybe its just my O?

Well then you have a nice system. I actually find the game play boring and havent played it for a couple of days.

I guess I probably should as Im pretty disappointed in the game. I still have a flying LB problem which is tough when passing is already unpossible.

I haven't really liked the straight up dynasty mode. A couple things I do like are the RTG. That has been fun once I imported my team builder High schools. i can now play against Mullen or Arvada West plus many other local high schools. i also like my dynasty that I made myself the D coordinator of New Mexico State. Its hard as hell but I like it.

I guess I probably should as Im pretty disappointed in the game.
I suppose I am disappointed so far as well, although I haven't messed with the sliders too much. The most I've scored in a game (only played 3 games, but still) is 24, which I've done twice, each with the benefit of a defensive TD. RTG is the best aspect I've found so far. I'm a 6'8" CB/WR for Cherry Creek, a threat to score every time I touch it.

I suppose I am disappointed so far as well, although I haven't messed with the sliders too much. The most I've scored in a game (only played 3 games, but still) is 24, which I've done twice, each with the benefit of a defensive TD. RTG is the best aspect I've found so far. I'm a 6'8" CB/WR for Cherry Creek, a threat to score every time I touch it.

RTG sounds fun, more fun than running ISO every play and hoping Speedy doesnt die.

Back