What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ralphie is in EASports NCAA Football 2012

Is it me or did '12 completely take away the option? 90% of the time I'm getting zero or worse yardage.

Is it me or did '12 completely take away the option? 90% of the time I'm getting zero or worse yardage.

Same. best runs seem to be slams or blasts... Just lost o Stanford 35-28.. My bad, I threw 4 picks, including when I had the chance to win the game :bang:

I can still run it. But I used to play with AFA and CU on all the other versions. I think it's harder than before but I can still rack up over 100 yards per game with it. Especially if I bump up Hansen's speed and acceleration to a more accurate 85 and 88. (maybe that's a bit too high :lol:)

I can still run it. But I used to play with AFA and CU on all the other versions. I think it's harder than before but I can still rack up over 100 yards per game with it. Especially if I bump up Hansen's speed and acceleration to a more accurate 85 and 88. (maybe that's a bit too high :lol:)
I've been playing on Heisman without pumping up the Buffs (yet) - it's tough sledding

It gets worse and worse every year. I used to be able to run the true wishbone, but no more. The series has slowly turned me into a west coast aficionado. At least they got the draw play working the past few iterations.

BTW, what ever happened to the all time teams? In '04, '05, '06 I used to dominate with the '94 team. Shame those went the way of the dodo.

It gets worse and worse every year. I used to be able to run the true wishbone, but no more. The series has slowly turned me into a west coast aficionado. At least they got the draw play working the past few iterations.

BTW, what ever happened to the all time teams? In '04, '05, '06 I used to dominate with the '94 team. Shame those went the way of the dodo.

You can download the team builder all time teams. I downloaded this years version on the 1990 championship team and it is pretty good. There are a lot of other all-time teams too.

What do you guys run on offense and defense?

I've been playing around with the custom playbooks thingy - base Colorado with Shotgun Trips TE and some inside pistol formations like Train thrown in for craziness. I really want to try out the splitback and far formations, but every time I include them, the custom playbook fails in game :-(

On defense (when I play defense) I roll with a base cover 2, with some zone blitzing thrown in when forced. Let the opponent make the mistake...

Nut, already on Heisman? Someone is serious about online dynasty this year! :lol:

Also, apparently there are some serious issues with player advancement in the dynasty. APparently, in a year or 2 we can expect 10-20 99 OVR QBs running around...

Some slidres for you guy sto try out... All American diff...

SN's All American Sliders - v2.1

Gameplay Options
Skill.........................All American
Injuries.....................On
Fatigue.....................On
Quarter Length...........8 minutes
Play Clock..................On
Game Speed...............Slow
Speed Threshold..........40
HFA Effect..................On
Ice the Kicker..............On

Game Rules
Offsides........................53 - (Not much offsides, but with Gameplan on Aggressive, you should have more!)
False Start....................53 - (Not much false starts, but with Gameplan on Aggressive, you should have more!)
Holding.........................53 - (Not much holding, but with Gameplan on Aggressive, you should have more!)
Facemask......................53 - (Occasionally called, but Aggressive will get more for trying to strip the ball.)
O Pass Interference........100 - (Should always be called, if it happens)
D Pass Interference........100 - (Should always be called, if it happens)
KR/PR Interference..........100 - (Should always be called, if it happens)
Clipping.........................53 - (Occasionally called, but Aggressive Blocking will get more clipping.)
Intentional Grounding.......100 - (Should always be called, if it happens)
Roughing the Passer.........53 - (Possible to get away with it, but can be easily called, if it happens)
Roughing the Kicker.........100 - (Should always be called, if it happens)

Custom AI (HUM/CPU)

QB Accuracy...................10-40
Pass Blocking..................70-65
WR Catching...................45-50
RB Ability.......................45-90
Run Blocking...................40-65
Pass Coverage................50-100
Pass Rush......................80-100
Interceptions..................20-30
Rush Defense..................10-65
Tackling.........................40-40
FG Power.......................50-50
FG Accuracy...................20-40
Punt Power.....................55-55
Punt Accuracy.................30-75
KO Power........................45-45

Auto-Subs
QB OUT - 25
QB IN - 75
RB OUT - 79
RB IN - 80
WR OUT - 79
WR IN - 85
FB/TE OUT - 50
FB/TE IN - 70
OL OUT - 50
OL IN - 70

DT OUT - 75
DT IN - 80
DE OUT - 75
DE IN - 80
LB OUT - 60
LB IN - 80
CB OUT - 35
CB IN - 75
S OUT - 35
S IN - 75

You may have to decrease AI pass coverage or tweak the running game some... But I usually have a good game with these.

Playing on heisman and my own sliders, I have games where I can't get anything on offence and some games where I'm getting a lot of points. It's really different each week.

I started a dynasty with UGA and first week I lost to Boise 41-35.

you turn your QB accuracy to 10? Ouch, I can't get the ball close to the receive half the time as it is haha. you guys are good.

you turn your QB accuracy to 10? Ouch, I can't get the ball close to the receive half the time as it is haha. you guys are good.

gotta set those feet. :lol: Not as big a difference as you would think except when you are trying to michael vick it etc. Although, I did just throw 4 picks in a game...

gotta set those feet. :lol: Not as big a difference as you would think except when you are trying to michael vick it etc. Although, I did just throw 4 picks in a game...
User error.

The 10 seems low but as Snow said, if you play to your QB's strength it doesn't affect it too much, just don't try to throw on the run with Hirschman.

Nut, already on Heisman? Someone is serious about online dynasty this year! :lol:
I'm in a Heisman Dynasty commished by Brak and lost to Hawaii 27-9 the first week, my only TD a bomb to PRich. I had to get serious right there... stomped CSU 34-7 last night, but Speedy is out for the season. Hansen has had to leave both games and is out for a week. These injuries are ridiculous, there should be a slider for those, not just on/off. Seriously considering turning injuries off for our Dynasty.

I'm in a Heisman Dynasty commished by Brak and lost to Hawaii 27-9 the first week, my only TD a bomb to PRich. I had to get serious right there... stomped CSU 34-7 last night, but Speedy is out for the season. Hansen has had to leave both games and is out for a week. These injuries are ridiculous, there should be a slider for those, not just on/off. Seriously considering turning injuries off for our Dynasty.

highly recommend it. INjuries are broken this year. Its bull****, but thats what it is. And with only 70 roster players, you don't have room to deal with guys getting knocked out of every game. Nice stomping of CSU though. Need another player? :smile2:

EA said theres an injury glitch and that they recommend turning them off until they're fixed. The Heisman dynasty is a bitch though. I barely beat Zona with Stanford.

So stupid, I brought in a top 25 recruiting class with CU and can't even play with them. Every time I try to load the dynasty it freezes. Great job EA, great job.

really impressive if in your first year. I have had 2, count um, 2 4 stars interested in me my first 2 years so far (only 2 games in to 2d year, and one commited in the first ****ing week to mother****ing nevada). What a load of HORSE****.

really impressive if in your first year. I have had 2, count um, 2 4 stars interested in me my first 2 years so far (only 2 games in to 2d year, and one commited in the first ****ing week to mother****ing nevada). What a load of HORSE****.

I was checking recruits at like week 7 and a lot of 4* and 5* players have no scholarship offers. That's something EA also has to work on.

I was checking recruits at like week 7 and a lot of 4* and 5* players have no scholarship offers. That's something EA also has to work on.
You must have turned down the recruiting difficulty - I'm going to get only one 4* w/ the Buffs year one, on Heisman.

I've been playing my dynasty with CU so far. 3-0 with a easy win vs Ohio State (on All-American)

Back