What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ralphie IV last run

Sexton Hardcastle

Club Member
Club Member
She's running one last time for CU today. :woot:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKCOPyqPbio"]YouTube - 2007 Ralphie Handlers, the Final Season for Ralphie IV[/ame]

go Ralphie IV....one more time for us on the big stage.

and then it's back to the buffalo equivalent of eating bon-bons in wide open spaces.

A former band member who is now a Ralphie Runner has told me that Ralphie V is supposed to make her debut against Eastern Washington on Saturday. It will depend on how this week of practice goes though. She's still really feisty and they're trying to build some consistency. There's still a chance that Ralphie IV isn't done yet but it would seem that this was most likely her last run.

They should take there time. Don't rush this. It's not worth embarrassing ourselves over.

embarrassing ourselves? Sorry but the worst that would happen is a espn vid out of it. There is no ****in dolt on earth who would mock a tradition such as the buffs had. It would be like some dumb **** in SEC rejoicing on the death of Georgia's Bulldog. those kind of people are not fan's of anything and Karma's a bitch they will face for damn sure. Sorry for the Rant but tradition unlike piling timber that can burn a University down or cook young kids is in no way to be mocked. Example 1 if and yeah i follow next to nothing on rams if there live ram got killed at a game and people rejoiced on that ? I would thing they were beyond redemption and pathetic beyond words.

Ok bed Now Da Canuck rejoiced all night on this game and the come uppance sent to CS ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

:lol: canuck is entertaining! :thumbsup:

i think for the sake of blackout that she be given all the time she needs to be comfortable with what she is doing. the spring game she looked spooked, and decided to kick some ass for it. :woot: for blackout doing what she just had to do, but others have been far more comfortable. don't push it till SHE wants to. i certainly hope blackout never runs to the old crossroads area like one of her predecessors - even if they can get the scoreboard to say "Ralphie, come back!"

http://photos.denverpost.com/photoprojects/galleries/cologalleryV6.html#id=album-3714&num=1

im confused. is this not the new ralphie? i didnt think ralphie sr had jacked up hornes. anyone know the real deal?:confused:

well, shoot. the link does not go directly to the pic of ralphie. its in the middle of the string of pics.

This is Ralphie IV. She's had that jacked-up right-side horn for awhile now. Here's link to a story on her retirement that shows another picture with that horn.

http://media.www.thecampuspress.com.../No.Bull.Ralphie.Iv.Is.Retiring-2682734.shtml

Back