What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

RR Ralphie Report: Colorado Buffaloes to be featured on The Drive this Friday

RSSBot

News Junkie
Get an in-depth behind the scenes look at the win over Arizona State. The fourth season of the Pac-12 Network show, The Drive, is a bit different this year. Instead of focusing on a single team for the full season the series is giving fans an all-access look at all 12 of the conference's storied football programs, from the locker rooms to the practice fields. This Friday's episode (11 p.m....

Click the link above or visit http://www.ralphiereport.com for more.

by Jon Woods
Continue reading...

I watched and rewatched The Drive: Welcome To The Fight.

Compelling backstory scenes feature Phil Lindsay and Bryce Bobo. The fights that they face are haunting. As a result of what was shared, I'm even more invested in both of these impact player's success on the field and in life.

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched and rewatched The Drive: Welcome To The Fight.

Compelling backstory scenes feature Phil Lindsey and Bryce Bobo. The fights that they face are haunting. As a result of what was shared, I'm even more invested in both of these impact player's success on the field and in life.
Can't figure out why it's not available on P12 web site yet. You can watch the previews and it says "will air on 10/28" but I can't find the show on the web site yet.

Really good show with great insight into PL and his mom and also having Bobo talk about what happened with his dad.

Back