What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ralphie V Impregnated By "Reggie" The Llama During Trip To Longmont Ranch

"Bitches" - you mean like your mother?

Wow, you must be one of those hardass inner-city guys. Rap music, baggie pants and all.

what an ass

I knew this was a joke because Ralphie does not even like llamas.

"Bitches" - you mean like your mother?

Wow, you must be one of those hardass inner-city guys. Rap music, baggie pants and all.

what an ass

Chillax.

April fools sucks. Just deal with it.

Wazzup Homies. Where da hoez at?

wadup D-peeezy got a cupple shorties round the way comin to btown up friday, lets 40 and blunt out show dem hoes a good time, knawadimean?

Fo Sho! Letz skeet skeet on those bitches.

deez bitches crazy tho, bout fo weeks ago one bitch asks me for a ring...so guess what i did, dawg? i put one around her whole eye. snap.

Yo! Did yall check me when that hottie was all up in
my Kool-Aid? Yeah. I was looking to break off a little
somethin-somethin but my crew gave me the 411 on that skank and
shes all about the bling-bling.

Yo! Did yall check me when that hottie was all up in
my Kool-Aid? Yeah. I was looking to break off a little
somethin-somethin but my crew gave me the 411 on that skank and
shes all about the bling-bling.

ya thats just bitches these days, if u don't got endz you wont be gettin no skins, if you dont got the money u wont be gettin no honeys, and if you dont got the loot you wont be knockin no boots.

air14.jpg

Yeah.

ya thats just bitches these days, if u don't got endz you wont be gettin no skins, if you dont got the money u wont be gettin no honeys, and if you dont got the loot you wont be knockin no boots.

I would pay money to see you two have this conversation in person... :lol:

Yo r nizzle i was abel to skore ol g barnett's lil black buk of recrutin. D peezy r u down wit dat?

Back