1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ralphie V to make 1st Run Today!!

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Rraalph 3000, Sep 6, 2008.

1. Rraalph 3000

Rraalph 3000 Well-Known Member

I am told that is the case...Here's to another interesting run...Hopefully the Ralphie Runner's got a little help from Coach Pitt after the Spring Game Excitement!! :thumbsup:

2. Buffy-too

Buffy-too Well-Known Member

Somebody who is going--please take a video and post it for us. Thanks in advance.

3. Skidmark

Skidmark Flagship of the 12-Pac Club Member

Bustin' out Blackout with no network cameras. That's called risk management.

4. FlatironsBuff

FlatironsBuff Club Member Club Member

She ran really, really fast today! Every handler was just running for their lives!! it looked awesome! I had a freind with me that had never been to a CU game and seen Ralphie run-- he was a bit shocked, and loved every minute of it!

5. Skidmark

Skidmark Flagship of the 12-Pac Club Member

It's nice that one freshman buffalo rushed for over 100 yards at the home opener.:rolleyes:

6. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

Ralphie looked very good for the first game. The handlers had to run their asses off. R-V has a great running style. Very athletic. R-V was perfect. Made the circle and sprinted right into the trailer in both halves. Those handlers better be damned fast!

7. GoldenBuff

GoldenBuff Club Member Club Member

Blackout is A LOT faster than Rowdy was. She was in her trailer before we finished playing glory while Rowdy was usually at about the 30 or the 40. I was very impressed.

8. BrownEyedBuffGirl

BrownEyedBuffGirl Well-Known Member

That IS fast :wow: