What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ram fans showing their class

I have to say that I hope CU comes out and smacks them hard. CU needs to hit the QB hard-- shake him up. THe whole bullshyt about 'we will not change our defensive plan just because he is a first time qb' had better either be a lie, or CU planned on heavy pressure and blitzes regardless. If they sit back and let a brand new QB get confidence (one who might play us another three times) then regardless if we win I want Hawk fired. Football is about finding those small cracks and exploiting them.

So what did he say about it?
He said csu does single wing airplanes and CU goes into outer space. Nah, he just said something to the effect that our opponents are dragging messages around with airplanes but we, essentially, do not give a ****.

I was there at 9:30 and I never saw it. Did anyone actually lay eyes one it?

No, we did not. It appears the reporters who published this were hoodwinked by some students --- or --- the rammies had a clause where the deal to fly over was off if they weren't leading at the half.

Either way, no "da plane, da plane" was sighted.

Oh, no. The plane was there. But they had "Rams" upside down, and "sucks" backwards ("CU skcus"). Unless you knew what the message was supposed to be, it was completely illegible. We all got a pretty good laugh out of that one. Typical aggies. Can't even pay people to talk smack for them. :lol:

Oh, no. The plane was there. But they had "Rams" upside down, and "sucks" backwards ("CU skcus"). Unless you knew what the message was supposed to be, it was completely illegible. We all got a pretty good laugh out of that one. Typical aggies. Can't even pay people to talk smack for them. :lol:

Seriously? We were watching - my group of about five - and never saw it.
But on the scrolling things at Invesco, the Rams misspelled "Septemeber" and ... this was good: "Scholorship."
I guess Ag schools aren't too big on spellin' and stuff.

But on the scrolling things at Invesco, the Rams misspelled "Septemeber" and ... this was good: "Scholorship."
You just don't speak aggie ...

Yer ****tin' me, right? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Way to go, Shamwow U.

ag day....

It would be very hard for me to be an enthusiastic fan, when they are calling for an "orange out" and the team is wearing orange jerseys with green pants.

Yes, you read that right.

Be thankful not just for being a buff, but that black, gold and silver are classy colors you can wear without looking like an unemployed clown.

19601-m.jpg
070810-Orange-Out-Pant-Options.jpg

It would be very hard for me to be an enthusiastic fan, when they are calling for an "orange out" and the team is wearing orange jerseys with green pants.

Yes, you read that right.

19601-m.jpg
070810-Orange-Out-Pant-Options.jpg

The knife that clown is wielding could seriously septe somebody's member.

Back