What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Rams Message Board: "Puffs" are soft, Pete says he's gonna shred us

What about the opposite end? What about the people who are embarrassed by your actions? What about the people who read the Wiki and get negative impressions about CU?

Is this a big deal in the grand scheme of things? No. But it does just reinforce the fact that you are a complete and utter tool who seems hellbent on not just being a bad fan, but making the rest of us look bad while you do it.
you don't know him!

What about the opposite end? What about the people who are embarrassed by your actions? What about the people who read the Wiki and get negative impressions about CU?

Is this a big deal in the grand scheme of things? No. But it does just reinforce the fact that you are a complete and utter tool who seems hellbent on not just being a bad fan, but making the rest of us look bad while you do it.

Seriously, who is going to read that Wiki that doesn't already have a negative impression of CU. It's funny, it's the internet. He didn't vandalize their campus or kill their trees. He posted incorrect information on a website that is based on incorrect information. Actually, he posted correct information.

There I edited out the "negative" comments for those of you who got their man thongs in a bunch.

And to all who could take it as a joke...thank you. It's ****ing wikipedia for gods sake.

Tini actually got me to chuckle. Still this hooks hurt our off season project when they take revenge

There I edited out the "negative" comments for those of you who got their man thongs in a bunch.

And to all who could take it as a joke...thank you. It's ****ing wikipedia for gods sake.

You ****ing pushover. I gave you positive rep for once, now I try to neg rep you and it won't let me. Rugged, can you help?

I tried to delete all of it and just put the CU part but they said it was to much to delete without questions being raised.

i think stephen lynch wrote this song about you tini
[video=youtube;3IFUNIa2NU8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IFUNIa2NU8[/video]

for the record, i don't think i look bad.

in fact, i think i am rather attractive...

It's harmless fun. I got a kick out of it. The first edit to the wiki, that is. You should have left it alone at that point and it would have stayed funny to me.

:stupid:

Less is more, unless you are talking about boobs, but even that has its limits.

It's harmless fun. I got a kick out of it. The first edit to the wiki, that is. You should have left it alone at that point and it would have stayed funny to me.
I agree. I have the original edit on a note pad document but they keep changing it back to the original.

just a note here. i have checked the link we are talking about here and i have not seen one of tini's edits. not one.

I went ahead and saved a copy of it just for future use when my CSU friends are feeling like they are something special.

My issue with this is that it's the kind of juvenile stunt a CSU student would pull. Whatever. I think it's dumb. It's like picking on the retarded kid who lives down the street. Does that make you feel better about yourself?

My issue with this is that it's the kind of juvenile stunt a CSU student would pull. Whatever. I think it's dumb. It's like picking on the retarded kid who lives down the street. Does that make you feel better about yourself?

I agree. It is sad we even give them the time of day, we are on to bigger and better things now.

Back