What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Rams Message Board: "Puffs" are soft, Pete says he's gonna shred us

My issue with this is that it's the kind of juvenile stunt a CSU student would pull. Whatever. I think it's dumb. It's like picking on the retarded kid who lives down the street. Does that make you feel better about yourself?
CSU fans brought it on themselves. Retarded kids can't help it. CSU fans bring it on themselves by acting the way they do at the RMS.

Is blue-veiner a noun, or can it be used in multiple ways?

It plays multiple ways.

Creatini's actions were a total blue veiner.

Creatini really blue veined that one.

That was some blue vein wiki work by Creatini.

It plays multiple ways.

Creatini's actions were a total blue veiner.

Creatini really blue veined that one.

That was some blue vein wiki work by Creatini.

63447909-408c6e8ff97a8b1e9103ad8cdd9d68d6.4b8c9e0e-scaled.jpg

Frankly, a picture is worth a thousand words. This is a good example, no?

I've got nothing to do tonight but drink. Blue-veined Tini bannage might make Allbuffs a better place again.

The site didn't really need help. They didn't mention the best player in their history, Lawrence McCutcheon. Dude could play.

And blue veins aren't nearly as bad as gigantic, hard, fake ones. Just stupid IMHO.

4 beers deep... long way to go. The ban hammer is starting to get loose

Yes - I have a reputation of banning everyone who disagrees with me!!

i'm not into the whole bangs revisited thing. not Lester Bangs (i do like Lester Bangs), just the 80's revisited haircut even if your mammary glands are gigantic.

it's churlish.

At what point does this thread head to the Island?

It lost any sense of direction about 5 pages back

The site didn't really need help. They didn't mention the best player in their history, Lawrence McCutcheon. Dude could play.

And blue veins aren't nearly as bad as gigantic, hard, fake ones. Just stupid IMHO.

a6cd08aa-97be-5fb9.jpg

Back