What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Random thoughts

Are those leaves on the curb by that hooligan's hips, or is that where BCS painted the pavement?

I had the same thought as soon as I saw the picture. We may never know as he looks like he is in no condition to remember much.

HAH. must be an old lady thing. When I was walking through looking for Ralphie, some old lady CU fan, refused to high five me, as I was walking through. She gave me a look that would have curdled buttermilk. Most CU fans commented on my HUGE UGA cup I had.

you were wearing that thing on the outside???

I think some stuff that happens at games both pro and college is hard to justify. Some drunken kid getting in someones face for no reason would be high on the list. But I do like the eff em up chant. Even when my kid is there. I know it is wrong but I still smile.

Side note,

I was behind John Elway coming into the ticket gates. He continued to the club level while I had to go to my seats. His new wife is really hot in person!

He was in the suites, drunk off his ass. I understand he lost several grand on the game thinking the Dawgs should have been at least a TD favorite.

So I am thinking I can see Buffalo Scotts arm in the side of Billdawgs photo, and Buffaloscott is holding the camera out at arms length taking the picture.

That would have been really cool, but you're clearly not cut out to be a private detective. I am. Check out exhibits a and b with two bystanders in different positions in each pic.

exhibit1pic.png

exhibit2pic.png

So I am thinking I can see Buffalo Scotts arm in the side of Billdawgs photo, and Buffaloscott is holding the camera out at arms length taking the picture.

no, I don't think so. While his pic is way better than mine, the only thign I see the same is the fat guy in the striped shirt, on his cell phone. I think scott's pic was a little behind mine.

That would have been really cool, but you're clearly not cut out to be a private detective. I am. Check out exhibits a and b with two bystanders in different positions in each pic.

exhibit1pic.png

exhibit2pic.png

I think you have the wrong guy circled in pink. But the tree have changed position. I am thinking that he took several pictures, but look at the arm holding the camera-- it is on the white line. Then look at the picture from the camera, and it is looking right down the white line. So either two different people stood in the exact same spot within 15 seconds of each other and took two different photos-- or that is our guy taking the shot. One of several is my guess. I still think it is the same person as posted here. I contend that only the guy walking over to the sidewalk to get a better view (or to hear what is going on) has really changed position. The other two guys have not. As a private detective you fail.:smile2:

Last edited:
I think you have the wrong guy circled in pink. But the tree have changed position. I am thinking that he took several pictures, but look at the arm holding the camera-- it is on the white line. Then look at the picture from the camera, and it is looking right down the white line. So either two different people stood in the exact same spot within 15 seconds of each other and took two different photos-- or that is our guy taking the shot. One of several is my guess. I still think it is the same person as posted here. I contend that only the guy walking over to the sidewalk to get a better view (or to hear what is going on) has really changed position. The other two guys have not. As a private detective you fail.:smile2:

Too much to read, but you're right about me circling the wrong guy.

I looked at both photos, excellent mind game.
But this is how I matched up ten of the people in the pics ...

crowd scene plain.jpg

crowd scene.jpg

The trajectory of the photographer, which captured the hooligan above the right shoulder blade and passed through his neck (according to the Nobel prize winner), supposedly would have had to change course to pass through the Boulder PD's rib cage and wrist. In the Zapruder film the hooligan appears to move backwards in the last, poster's shot. Claims have been made that suggest his head jerks forward and then backwards.

The theory is that the Georgia fan was not the lone shooter on the grassy knoll.

The trajectory of the photographer, which captured the hooligan above the right shoulder blade and passed through his neck (according to the Nobel prize winner), supposedly would have had to change course to pass through the Boulder PD's rib cage and wrist. In the Zapruder film the hooligan appears to move backwards in the last, poster's shot. Claims have been made that suggest his head jerks forward and then backwards.

The theory is that the Georgia fan was not the lone shooter on the grassy knoll.

brilliant.:thumbsup:

Back