What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ranking the Pac-12 after week 3

Unleash Hell

1. Stanford 3-0 LW #1. Beat Arizona 37-10 on the road. After a close game early, Luck and the Cardinal blew it open in the second half.

2. Oregon 2-1 LW #2. Beat Missouri St. 56-7 at home. Just a typical UO beating of a nobody.

3. USC 3-0 LW #4. Beat Syracuse 38-17 at home. After a slow start by the offense in the first two games, the Trojans got it going against a decent 'Cuse team

4. Utah 2-1 LW #5. Beat BYU 54-10 on the road. After a heartbreaking loss to USC, the Utes go into Provo and destroy their in-state rival. Something I would like to see CU do to their little in-state rival someday again.

5. Arizona St. 2-1 LW #3. Lost to Illinois 14-17 on the road. A low scoring defensive battle results in a loss to a decent Illini team.

6. Cal 3-0 LW #6. Beat Presbyterian at home 63-12. Did what they were supposed to.

7. Washington 2-1 LW #7. Lost 38-51 at Nebraska. Still can't figure out UDub, their offense appears to be improving.

8. Washington St. 2-1 LW #8. Lost 24-42 to San Diego state on the road They do still appear to have a decent offense, but SDSU killed them. CU is on the verge of jumping them.

9. Colorado 1-2 LW #10. Won 28-14 against CSU. Ugly 1st half once again, good 2nd half, impressive last drive.

10. Arizona 1-2 LW #9. Lost 10-37 at home to Stanford. Get used to the losing streak cat fans.

11. UCLA 1-2 LW #11. Lost 20-49 at home to Texas. This is not a good team. If the buffs are still winless on the road when we go to Pasadena, I expect the streak to end here.

12. Oregon state 0-2 LW #12. BYE, did not play. Will host UCLA next week, should be an interesting cripple fight.

Last edited:
I think Arizona and UCLA could beat us. Oregon state is a win. You have CU two spots too high.

Looks good to me as well. Jury is still out on a bunch of these teams. You could argue for flipping Cal over Arizona State, the Sun Devils were completely unimpressive last night.

What in the hell has Arizona or UCLA done that makes you think they are better than CU? UCLA is dog****! Arizona has been blown out two games in a row. CU took a team to OT that beat them 52-7 last year and then beat CSU by two TD's.:wow:

What in the hell has Arizona or UCLA done that makes you think they are better than CU? UCLA is dog****! Arizona has been blown out two games in a row. CU took a team to OT that beat them 52-7 last year and then beat CSU by two TD's.:wow:

Arizona has been blown out two games in a row to two top 10 teams. Same would be the case for CU and many many other teams who had to play those games.

We lost to a terrible Hawaii team. You see what ULNV did to them? We all know Cal isn't the same team on the road as it is at home. And so what that we beat CSU, they are terrible too. UCLA game is on the road, tell me again when was the last time CU won on the road? What is it 18 straight road losses? Soon to be 19. I give us a 50/50 chance against Arizona only because it's being played in Boulder. CU is 11th in the Pac 12

We lost to a terrible Hawaii team. You see what ULNV did to them? We all know Cal isn't the same team on the road as it is at home. And so what that we beat CSU, they are terrible too. UCLA game is on the road, tell me again when was the last time CU won on the road? What is it 18 straight road losses? Soon to be 19. I give us a 50/50 chance against Arizona only because it's being played in Boulder. CU is 11th in the Pac 12

If UCLA beats CU then I'll put them ahead of CU, I am doing rankings based off what I have seen. CU has looked FAAAAAAR more impressive than UCLA. UCLA lost on the road to Houston, won a squaker against 1 win San Jose state, then got killed at home by a mediocre Texas team.

CU lost to a 10 win Hawai'i team that is much different at home than on the mainland, took a CAL team into OT, and beat CSU. All three teams are 1-2, CU has looked the most impressive out of the three. CU and AZ are close, but CU looks way better than UCLA RIGHT NOW!

If UCLA beats CU then I'll put them ahead of CU, I am doing rankings based off what I have seen. CU has looked FAAAAAAR more impressive than UCLA. UCLA lost on the road to Houston, won a squaker against 1 win San Jose state, then got killed at home by a mediocre Texas team.

CU lost to a 10 win Hawai'i team that is much different at home than on the mainland, took a CAL team into OT, and beat CSU. All three teams are 1-2, CU has looked the most impressive out of the three. CU and AZ are close, but CU looks way better than UCLA RIGHT NOW!
uh, might wanna look up hawaii's home/record records

Arizona hasn't played 7 games this year. When we beat OSU, I won't have a problem with calling CU better than UofA.

CU and AZ are close, they have the same record and it's my opinion that CU looks better. Your opinion is different, thats fine.

Sorry, I know everybody has an opinion, I just find it mind boggling how you can think UCLA is better than CU right now. I can undertsand the Zona argument a little more (in fact I almost ranked Zona ahead of CU), but all three programs are very close and not that good right now. It will probably boil down to CU beats AZ and loses to UCLA, and AZ beats UCLA.

Last edited:
Back