What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ranking Tracker

How about Duke? Ranked #8, despite two losses, zero wins against top 25 teams, fairly pedestrian statistical rankings, and a few squeakers against home 'cupcakes' like ECU and Vermont.

So yeah, the polls are furked.

I'm torn on this one.

Part of me believes we should be ranked. Wins over 2 teams that were ranked at the time, 2 true road victories, and a lone loss against a top 20 team, sure sounds like a squad worthy of a top 25 spot. Being ranked now would give the team time to adjust to the "hunted" mind set before conference play begins.

On the other hand, it seems like the Buffs do well when they have a chip on their shoulders. The current "snub" would serve to continue the hunter mentality.

You guys should definitely be ranked in both polls. You guys have only lost your first game against a ranked Baylor team. Michigan ranked in the coaches poll and you guys being left out is a joke.

You guys should definitely be ranked in both polls. You guys have only lost your first game against a ranked Baylor team. Michigan ranked in the coaches poll and you guys being left out is a joke.

Do us both a favor this week then.

Hopefully we will.. Would much rather have our first loss to a PAC-12 team. If we win on Saturday there is no reason to not finish the OOC schedule undefeated.

I'm torn on this one.

Part of me believes we should be ranked. Wins over 2 teams that were ranked at the time, 2 true road victories, and a lone loss against a top 20 team, sure sounds like a squad worthy of a top 25 spot. Being ranked now would give the team time to adjust to the "hunted" mind set before conference play begins.

On the other hand, it seems like the Buffs do well when they have a chip on their shoulders. The current "snub" would serve to continue the hunter mentality.

Well, the coaches snubbed the team. Put that chip on their shoulder!

So do we root for Arizona to win until we play them?

omar-indeed.jpg

Better not try winning off a buzzer beater in our building :nod:

Hopefully we won't have to as we will likely be up by 20 at the buzzer.

Heh. Hey, this bb trash talk is kinda fun. Maybe there is life beyond football. :rofl:

Hopefully we won't have to as we will likely be up by 20 at the buzzer.

Heh. Hey, this bb trash talk is kinda fun. Maybe there is life beyond football. :rofl:

Dude, college basketball is a blast. There is definitely life beyond football. Especially when you have a good team because there are 3x the amount of games in basketball.

Yessir, us UofA fans are that good. Can't picture all those UCLA fans @ a home game getting a called changed :lol:

I'm going to need documented proof that there's been a UCLA home game in the last few years in which anyone was in attendance. Pics necessary.

Dude, college basketball is a blast. There is definitely life beyond football. Especially when you have a good team because there are 3x the amount of games in basketball.

You're talking to Liver. I don't think you realize how incredible this is. I thought he had an adblock inserted for the basketball board so he wouldn't even know it existed.

You're talking to Liver. I don't think you realize how incredible this is. I thought he had an adblock inserted for the basketball board so he wouldn't even know it existed.

i'm working on my mad bb commentating skills. it may take some time. as in a lot of time. :lol:

I have always enjoyed basketball because the crowds are usually crazier and more rowdy. I start weekly basketball threads on a Pac-12 board and it has been good.

Perhaps I can start such threads on this board if the Buff fans can get over my trolling. :lol:

I'm going to need documented proof that there's been a UCLA home game in the last few years in which anyone was in attendance. Pics necessary.

Haha my point exactly

I'm proud of Liver for finally seeing the light, I'm sure it will not be much longer until all of your fans see it as well!

12/16/2013

AP Poll: Ranked #20
Last Week: Ranked #21

Coaches Poll Ranked #24
Last Week: Unranked #27 (42 votes)

Opponents (AP) (Coaches)

UofA (1) (1)
OSU (7) (7)
Baylor (12) (15)
Oregon (13) (11)
KU (18) (19)
UCLA (NR #26) (22)
Harvard (NR #30) (NR)

Last edited:
12/16/2013

AP Poll: Ranked #20
Last Week: Ranked #21

Coaches Poll Ranked #24
Last Week: Unranked #27 (42 votes)

Opponents (AP) (Coaches)

UofA (1) (1)
OSU (7) (7)
Baylor (12) (15)
Oregon (13) (11)
KU (18) (19)
UCLA (NR #26) (22)
Harvard (NR #30) (NR)

I knew those coaches would come around.

I know we shouldn't care about ranks but wtf man. How is Kentucky ranked ahead of you guys? I understand they have played three tough teams but they have lost every single one. At some point you have to beat someone and you guys have done that. I wonder how many losses it will take for them to finally fall out of the rankings :wow:

I know we shouldn't care about ranks but wtf man. How is Kentucky ranked ahead of you guys? I understand they have played three tough teams but they have lost every single one. At some point you have to beat someone and you guys have done that. I wonder how many losses it will take for them to finally fall out of the rankings :wow:

Belmont beats them this week and they are bye bye

Of course if CU can't beat Okie State it might be bye bye for us too

Back