What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Rating the CU Roster – O-Line

Due to injuries last year Kough and Kronshage got a lot of snaps at the end of last year in meaningful action. They may not be as developed techniquewise as Krabb and Munyer were but I think they will turn out to be a step up.

Really want to see what Callahan can do. Coming out of HS the kid was a serious talent and you don't magically lose that.

Callahan was a projected talent. Theres more projection with OL han any other sport. While I hope he can fulfill that promise, if he doesnt it wont be because he lost it

Injuries and Chemistry. I think if we are a little lucky in these areas we will have a much better OL this year than last; which means our offense will be potent. If Nembot matures to his potential (and he should know this is his year), then he may be among the best tackles in the conference. Irwin's potential has been more hidden, but we know from last year that he could be as good or better. Compared to other power five teams and our past, we have a middling non-con schedule for the new guys to get in synch. Four games should be enough time.

Injuries and Chemistry. I think if we are a little lucky in these areas we will have a much better OL this year than last; which means our offense will be potent. If Nembot matures to his potential (and he should know this is his year), then he may be among the best tackles in the conference. Irwin's potential has been more hidden, but we know from last year that he could be as good or better. Compared to other power five teams and our past, we have a middling non-con schedule for the new guys to get in synch. Four games should be enough time.

I thought Irwin played decent last year considering he wasn't full go in the weight room prior to the season due to the foot injury. Is he adds some lower body strength watch out.

I think he has a ton of potential. He's an econ major at CU, which for a footballer is pretty demanding. To be a good OT you need the brains. The OT positions in the NFL average higher Wonderlic scores than any other position...including QB.

I thought Irwin played decent last year considering he wasn't full go in the weight room prior to the season due to the foot injury. Is he adds some lower body strength watch out.

Irwin did play ok. He came into fall camp last year coming off a couple of injuries. Everyone was holding their breath that he would be able to go. With a year of playing, and a full offseason, I am interested to see if is able to take a step forward.

Back