What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

RB going forward

LT-Bakhtiari (has he given up a sack this year)
LG-Asiata (really raw but huge and nasty)
C-Handler
RG-Harris (ankle injury slides inside?
RT-Alex Lewis or Witz?

Not a terrible OL. Really young tho.

LT-Bakhtiari (has he given up a sack this year)
LG-Asiata (really raw but huge and nasty)
C-Handler
RG-Harris (ankle injury slides inside?
RT-Alex Lewis or Witz?

Not a terrible OL. Really young tho.

Nembot is in that mix. I hope Dannewitz ends up being a utility OL who we can plug in as a senior backup in case of injury or someone struggling.

The OL is still a major concern imo. The only OL that I have starting for sure next year is Bahktiari.

Last edited:
Any word on the progress of Nembot and Mustoe? Yet again, I feel like our OL is strong on paper next year. I've thought that for years and continually been disappointed, but hopefully I'm wrong.

RB concerns me as well and I don't see us getting Wes Brown. Hopefully the coaches realize how thin we're looking and give Chris Brown a strong look. I think Payne is going to be our workhorse next year, which isn't a great position to be in, but I don't see TJ or Ford being worth giving more than a few carries a game to each. Creer is down for the count for awhile and already lacked speed, ACL tears don't exactly increase speed. Can we expect anything beyond a redshirt from Crowder next year?

Mustoe was really really thin this Fall. Nembot is physically ready, but probably not technique ready for a couple years imo. But, I haven't seen him in practice so who knows

Starters

LT- Bakthiari(sp)
LG-Asiata
C-Munyer or Handler
RG- Crabb
RT- Harris

Backups

LT- Nembot
LG- Munyer
C- Handler or Munyer
RG- Munyer
RT- Daniewitz or Mustoe

Im really high on Connor Wood based off of what Im hearing from the players/Coaches. I think we could be better off at QB next year than we are now, apparently his deep ball is amazing and is quite accurate all around. If we can get any type of run game going we could be deadly on the PA.

Our WR's look good and I think lots of RB's will get carries next year but we will still be fine running the ball.

Did i miss something? No one has mentioned this Traylon Shead guy transferring from Texas. I suppose he'd likely have to take a year off, but heard wood Is recruiting pretty hard for us isn't he?

I am sure I am missing something but what about Cordary Allen as the bruiser back? He is still listed on the cubuffs.com roster?

Did i miss something? No one has mentioned this Traylon Shead guy transferring from Texas. I suppose he'd likely have to take a year off, but heard wood Is recruiting pretty hard for us isn't he?
Well, he's not on the team, he's not committed to the team, and he is just considering the team. So ya, we ain't considering him part of the roster.

I don't see any areas of weakness.

Looking forward to hosting that Pac-12 title game next year before we go to the Bc$ championship

Buffs will be fine going forward - the coaches are going to be able to spend more time with the players... prior to this season hard for them to do - late start, lots of moving and buying houses, getting their own families squared away...
Transfer back from texas and the kids we have now+ we will get some good recruits. It is slowly turning around

Back