What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

REAL Alamo Bowl Roll Call

Number 1 attendee is Ralphie.

I'm going plus 1 okie light fan. House divided!

In along with my buddy who comes to the tailgates with me.

This is going to be awesome. I haven't been to a bowl game since the 1990 Orange Bowl.

Just signed up at a RoadRunner forum. Trying to figure out tailgating info. The alamo dome has 3 lots all sold out in like october. Hoping there is other parking options that allow tailgating. Will pass along any info I find.

IN + 2 ... my dad lives in Austin, so me, my boy and my Pops will be driving down on game day. 1st game me and him have been to together since the 1994 CU vs ut game when Salaam ran for 317 yards (over 9 yards a carry).

If somebody has a car, my hotel is right next to the Alamodome. We can arrange a tailgate at the hotel parking lot. PM me if interested.

If somebody has a car, my hotel is right next to the Alamodome. We can arrange a tailgate at the hotel parking lot. PM me if interested.

I'll be driving from Houston, and I think we're staying pretty close to the dome. I just need to find out what time I can make it up from Houston that morning.

In. Anyone know if the buffs bash thing is worth going to? I think it's $20.

In. Anyone know if the buffs bash thing is worth going to? I think it's $20.
I signed up, but didn't see the $20. The one at the P12 championship game was a good time, although they way underestimated food and booze needs.

Should we just do that and forget about the hotel parking lot? I'm not going to bring anything to cook or grill with. For $20, hanging out with a bunch of other Buff fans pre-game sounds like a good time.

Should we just do that and forget about the hotel parking lot? I'm not going to bring anything to cook or grill with. For $20, hanging out with a bunch of other Buff fans pre-game sounds like a good time.
Here's the link. Doesn't look like they have a venue yet. Also that $20 doesn't include foot or drink.

So, $20 just to walk through the door?

Well, I guess there's a lot of prep that goes into these things. I'm open to alternatives.

Well, I guess there's a lot of prep that goes into these things. I'm open to alternatives.
It says you get a bag of gear, but yeah.. that doesn't sound great.

My recommendation would be to wait and see where they're having it. If it's a good venue, then that might be the best option. If it's far away with crappy food and pricey drinks, I'm sure we could pull off a great tailgate.

Just a suggestion. When we went to see CU at Ohio State we went to a super Wal Mart (I think) and bought some cheap disposable grills and did dogs and brats for our tailgate. Worked out really well, The grills were like 5 or 10 bucks and lasted about a half hour each. I think we bought 2. Perfect for something like this if you do the hotel parking lot thing.

Just a suggestion. When we went to see CU at Ohio State we went to a super Wal Mart (I think) and bought some cheap disposable grills and did dogs and brats for our tailgate. Worked out really well, The grills were like 5 or 10 bucks and lasted about a half hour each. I think we bought 2. Perfect for something like this if you do the hotel parking lot thing.
There are enough Tejas buffs that we should be able to pull off a legit tailgate. Coolers, corn hole, stadium chairs, the works.

In plus at least 2 more. Still crunching out the details, might actually be flying from a few days in New Orleans to San Antonio if all goes to plan.

Back