What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Real Ute Fans Read This Before Posting New Thread.

The Guest

Okay, a bunch of you Utes, horrified that BYU fans are assuming your identities (presumably after being birthed from pods to assume your likenesses) keep swinging by and starting new threads apolgizing and then saying something nice. Instead of starting a new thread, maybe you can just introduce yourself in this thread and reduce the clutter on the board. Please use the following format:

Hi, my name is ___________. I wanted to drop by and tell you that all of these guys pretending to be Ute fans are actually BYU fans. You can tell the difference because those heathen, harem-having, snot-faced, ****-****, double-jointed, mouth-breating, sister-licking, snotcock ****-toed dicks have no class. So if someone posts, and they have no class--it's a BYU fan, or as we like to call them at The Double-U, **** snatch **** ****s.

Also, I wanted to say how excited we all are as a fanbase to be joining the PAC with you, and we look forward to many years of spritited competition. Not the kind of competition that we had with those dick-eared labia from BYU--who all live in the year 1984 and take turns shaving Ty Detmer's testicles in some sort of heathen ritual that God certainly frowns upon--but the classy kind that I know we're both capable of enjoying. BYU has no class, by the way. Also, their women are either chaste or **** donkeys. It's a scientific fact.

Good luck in The PAC!!!

If this helps...I came this close to being a Ute. My old man was a Ute, I spent every summer in SLC, it is a cool campus, and from my experience, the guys who go there are way cool....

If this helps...I came this close to being a Ute. My old man was a Ute, I spent every summer in SLC, it is a cool campus, and from my experience, the guys who go there are way cool....

What the **** is that supposed to "help"? You didn't even follow the format. Do you even know what this thread is about? It's about a special place where Ute fans can come, apologize for the behavior of BYU fans, and share their excitement for our shared futures in The PAC. And there's a format.

And, while I enjoyed your submission, I felt it there are other places it might more appropriately placed.

What the **** is that supposed to "help"? You didn't even follow the format. Do you even know what this thread is about? It's about a special place where Ute fans can come, apologize for the behavior of BYU fans, and share their excitement for our shared futures in The PAC. And there's a format.

And, while I enjoyed your submission, I felt it there are other places it might more appropriately placed.

You know me...I think. Format and protocol is lost on me. Send something to the mods to move my BS post...

Wrong format.

Hi, my name is DallasBuff. I wanted to drop by and tell you that all of these guys pretending to be Ute fans are actually BYU fans. You can tell the difference because those heathen, harem-having, snot-faced, ****-****, double-jointed, mouth-breating, sister-licking, snotcock ****-toed dicks have no class. So if someone posts, and they have no class--it's a BYU fan, or as we like to call them at The Double-U, **** snatch **** ****s.

Also, I wanted to say how excited we all are as a fanbase to be joining the PAC with you, and we look forward to many years of spritited competition. Not the kind of competition that we had with those dick-eared labia from BYU--who all live in the year 1984 and take turns shaving Ty Detmer's testicles in some sort of heathen ritual that God certainly frowns upon--but the classy kind that I know we're both capable of enjoying. BYU has no class, by the way. Also, their women are either chaste or **** donkeys. It's a scientific fact.

Good luck in The PAC!!!

Ok Wally?

The funniest thing (from my perspective) about all of this Utah - BYU spill over ending up on your boards...

Is that you guys haven't yet seen what Cougar boards has been writing about CU.

Apparently according to many at Cougar boards, the PAC invitation to CU helps BYU fan to understand that the PAC invitation couldn't have been about football because.... well... you guys are not good. It's all discrimination... not football or else BYU would have been invited.

:lol:

Want the links? :smile2:

The funniest thing (from my perspective) about all of this Utah - BYU spill over ending up on your boards...

Apparently according to many at Cougar boards, the PAC invitation to CU helps BYU fan to understand that the PAC invitation couldn't have been about football because.... well... you guys are not good. It's all discrimination... not football or else BYU would have been invited.

Not personally.

Is your login name a Marine Corps reference?

nope. let their circle jerk stay on their boards...

Yeah USMC 03

I didn't really think you guys give a rat's ass about the links.

I just put that in case I was challenged. The proof is to easy to come up with.

Last edited:
nope. let their circle jerk stay on their boards...

Yeah that. Not insecure nor vain enough to care.

Cougars are horny older women who seek liaisons with young bucks. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Meh. I fired up DOS on my computer and visited CougarBoards earlier today to see what was behind all this stupidity. Aside from the antiquated software (seriously, what is it with you people and message board software from 1985?? Upgrades, people, upgrades!!!!) I did catch a few of their comments about CU, and the conviction some of them have that the Big XII is still going to call and offer them an invite, and that they will be welcomed with open arms as a long-awaited improvement over CU... :lol:

It bothered me for a moment, then I remembered that these are the same people who think that the entire point of traveling to Las Vegas is to go to a fourth tier bowl game, then catch the big Donny & Marie show on the strip the next night. I mean, really, these people were actually spending their time on a message board having long debates about the merits of In N Out burger. I'm supposed to take them seriously??? :rofl:

Back