What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Reality Check

You guys are delusional if you think CU had the same talent as Mizzou. Not even worth getting into a debate over this.

You have all vastly over-estimated our talent level. We have below average skill position players, below average QB, average o-line. our defense is average at best. Special teams are atrocious.

And for the idiot that posted a picture of Folsom Field, Gary Barnett once told me players don't give a rats a** about their surroundings (mountains and whatnot). They care about facilities and making it to the League. That's it.

I guess this just proves it's a lot easier to blame someone else. Hawk deserves a lot of the blame -- yes, most of the blame -- but our support sucks and our facilities suck. Period.

you gonna write a 20 million dollar check... if not **** off you ****ing ****... ive had enough of your **** if you are seriously going to blame the fans for not writing hundred of thousands of dollars in checks... then you should go suck off a diesel engine you ****ing jackoff **** off

Last edited:
This thread sucks.

You're basically preaching to the choir about showing alumni support.

I would argue Georgia has more talent than Mizzou

There were two drives (the fumble recovery in the 2nd quarter and the deep drive to start the 3rd) that got deep into Mizzou territory that had we ****ing EXECUTED instead of shooting ourselves in the head with STUPID STUPID PENALTIES and BAD PLACE KICKING, that score is 14-20 going into the 4th quarter. The talent differential was not that different. .

First of all phillybuff, I DO NOT think our team is good. I do think we have some talent. Do we have Florida talent? No, we have talent that should be able to compete with the north, something this incompetent staff has not been able to do.

I do think there is a handful of NFL talent, not as much as I origionally said, and I manned up when someone questioned me and admitted that might not be right. I just like to stir the pot with you because you never have anything nice to say to me, so quite frankly I will argue anything with you. Even when I am wrong, I am still correct when it comes to you.

If you're an asshole to me (something you have always been), then I will disrespect.

One of the reasons of a message board is to debate. You made a claim about how good our talent level is. I disagree with you. If I remember correctly, all of our "disrespectful" debates over the years have been about how good our players are and ofcourse Allen Iverson. I guess what you are saying is, if I do not agree with you, then I am disrespecting you. IF that is how you feel, well, then no one can really argue with you about anything. You get emotionally involved with every argument and I think you even left the board for awhile because of your perception that a disagreement is disrespecting you.

I actually like you and am humored by alot of the stuff you post. We used to drunk post at the same time and about 8 years ago, chat on AOL when you were Idaho Buff.

I have no ill will towards you, I just like to debate and make fun of people on this board. Junction and Liver take far more abuse from me than you do.....

Sorry I ruined your day.

I think it is clear we have some talent. What is not clear is what the heck was the game plan on Saturday? Try to run the ball a few times, then abandon it and throw constantly? Why did they not have a gameplan in place that plays to Tyler's strengths? Get him running and show he is a running threat then open up the pass game.

This game was not about talent. We have sufficient talent. This was coaching all the way. DII Danny has no clue what he is doing. Oh and he really helped out TH's confidence by pulling him the third quarter when he had completed 70%+ of his passes. Try getting TH in a position to succeed and I think it can happen. DII, Kiesau and Riddle are clueless.

Get us Mac, Calhoun, whoever.

Back