What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Recap of CU-Cal

This outreach program to Cal is progressing nicely.

That "safety school" barb was a throw away line. Who knew it would generate such a gnashing of teeth that would ultimately send a few thin skinned and indignant braniacs into an orgy of US News and World Report rankings?

Why that camp has been hereto silent about the "Stanford smart" part of that same "safety school" sentance really speaks volumes.

I personally thought the Stephen "Bluto" Hawkings comment would draw more fire. At this point in the sheepskin nerd fest, that assessment is looking more and more dead balls on.

To borrow from Stewart Smalley, "Hey Cal, you ARE good enough, smart enough, and gosh darn it, CU fans like you."

Those who make passionate arguments that they really are intelligent by the transitive properties of [sometimes academically suspect] college rankings can really come off as dullards.

Give me a clever comedian from a safety school over some savant with Rainman-like people skills all day long.
Cute. You used some big words there. BTW, nice Stanfurd dig.

What up flukes. Thought I'd come kick it over here with you while our peeps are having another discussion about Nobels and such. It gets so old when you have so many.... Not!

Cool. If someone here asks for you to get them a sammie and a beer - it's a good thing. Also, someone may suggest that a clown should rape you. There may or may not be other things stated which imply your mother had sexual relations with a farm animal. They're just feeling you out (so to speak). They don't get many visitors here who aren't immediately banned and if you give it enough time, they'll start fighting with each other.

Oh, yeah, there's one guy who just posts **** you! That's all he really says. I wouldn't take it personal. Good luck. I have to go into a conference with a bunch of SC and fUCLA grads now :cry:

Cute. You used some big words there. BTW, nice Stanfurd dig.

:thumbup:

I'm about done with the hazing and trolling. Time to move on to the duckies.

Welcome to Allbuffs, NYCGO.

Now shake on over and get me a sammich.

Cool. If someone here asks for you to get them a sammie and a beer - it's a good thing. Also, someone may suggest that a clown should rape you. There may or may not be other things stated which imply your mother had sexual relations with a farm animal. They're just feeling you out (so to speak). They don't get many visitors here who aren't immediately banned and if you give it enough time, they'll start fighting with each other.

Oh, yeah, there's one guy who just posts **** you! That's all he really says. I wouldn't take it personal. Good luck. I have to go into a conference with a bunch of SC and fUCLA grads now :cry:
Thanks for the primer flukes. I like sammies and beer. Clowns not so much but I'll try to deal. I'd rather be threatened with man rape rather than go into your meeting.

:thumbup:

I'm about done with the hazing and trolling. Time to move on to the duckies.

Welcome to Allbuffs, NYCGO.

Now shake on over and get me a sammich.
Those dirty ducks deserve all the grief we can collectively give. Come to NYC and I'll get you a real sammich from Katz.

Cheers.

Those dirty ducks deserve all the grief we can collectively give. Come to NYC and I'll get you a real sammich from Katz.

Cheers.

I read this thread, and I am mildly amused by the perceptions that some Colorado fans have of Berkeley.

claim: Cal is a safety school
postulate: According to the Union of Concerned Scientists, "SAFETY FIRST" http://www.ucsusa.org/nuclear_power/
conclusion: Cal is #1 baybeeee!

Next time you go to Berkeley, try the Jupiter Stout and don't let our enlightened state of being ruin your Zen

This outreach program to Cal is progressing nicely.

That "safety school" barb was a throw away line. Who knew it would generate such a gnashing of teeth that would ultimately send a few thin skinned and indignant braniacs into an orgy of US News and World Report rankings?

Why that camp has been hereto silent about the "Stanford smart" part of that same "safety school" sentance really speaks volumes.

I personally thought the Stephen "Bluto" Hawkings comment would draw more fire. At this point in the sheepskin nerd fest, that assessment is looking more and more dead balls on.

To borrow from Stewart Smalley, "Hey Cal, you ARE good enough, smart enough, and gosh darn it, CU fans like you."

Those who make passionate arguments that they really are intelligent by the transitive properties of [sometimes academically suspect] college rankings can really come off as dullards.

Give me a clever comedian from a safety school over some savant with Rainman-like people skills all day long.
You're welcome!

I read this thread, and I am mildly amused by the perceptions that some Colorado fans have of Berkeley.

claim: Cal is a safety school
postulate: According to the Union of Concerned Scientists, "SAFETY FIRST" http://www.ucsusa.org/nuclear_power/
conclusion: Cal is #1 baybeeee!

Next time you go to Berkeley, try the Jupiter Stout and don't let our enlightened state of being ruin your Zen

After substantial discussion, we have already decided that this is a discussion best had on inbred, closely monitored bear boards, where we don't have to pretend to give a ****....

Thank you for your interest in the University of Colorado.

Is it really true that you can't sign up for bearinsider without an approval?

That's horse****. Anyone can sign up. About 5 of you did along with a Duck who used to post here. One guy's sign-up stuff was lost and I asked a Mod to look out for him when he re-applied. Another guy was actually approved but never checked his acceptance email and then found it a year later. It takes a day to a few days depending on Spam traffic.

That's horse****. Anyone can sign up. About 5 of you did along with a Duck who used to post here. One guy's sign-up stuff was lost and I asked a Mod to look out for him when he re-applied. Another guy was actually approved but never checked his acceptance email and then found it a year later. It takes a day to a few days depending on Spam traffic.

Paging the snow bunny. Paging Darth Snow.

Did your admission process on bearinsideher take one month or two?

In my experience, it takes less time to purchase a firearm, including the background check then it takes to get hooked up over thar.

That's horse****. Anyone can sign up.

I'm gonna to do a little test on this so please watch for a crazy CU troll posting nonsense on BI in a few hours/days/whenever.

As for this topic, it now sucks. See what happens when someone posts that CU = Stanford and Cal = CSU (sure that's a loose paraphrase)? The whole thing goes downhill. Hope that's a lesson to ya AllBuffs. Right or wrong, we're all dumber for having read all this. And I'm guessing there will be a similar outbreak in the fall around November.

In my experience, it takes less time to purchase a firearm, including the background check then it takes to get hooked up over thar.
Admission is "Highly Selective" as is our school.

I'm gonna to do a little test on this so please watch for a crazy CU troll posting nonsense on BI in a few hours/days/whenever.

As for this topic, it now sucks. See what happens when someone posts that CU = Stanford and Cal = CSU (sure that's a loose paraphrase)? The whole thing goes downhill. Hope that's a lesson to ya AllBuffs. Right or wrong, we're all dumber for having read all this. And I'm guessing there will be a similar outbreak in the fall around November.

it's going to be 2 crazy trolls, actually

CU only let Darth in due to his ethnicity.

Back