What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Received season tickets in the mail today!!

:woot:

Just ordered my ticket. I'm going to go to 2 or maybe 3 games. I might auction mine off for the ones I don't have allbuffs-style.

I just picked mine up 2 days ago. Sec 210 row 63 or something but its my first year since student tickets. So pumped. Cant wait to see the new/old power running game!

:woot:

Just ordered my ticket. I'm going to go to 2 or maybe 3 games. I might auction mine off for the ones I don't have allbuffs-style.

+1, I'm probably going to pick up some cheapy season tickets this week. I know for a fact I won't be at CSU or Oregon, so it makes shelling out $$$ for 4 games at most a little ridiculous.

BTW: How can I donate my unused tickets to the Allbuffs auction?

+1, I'm probably going to pick up some cheapy season tickets this week. I know for a fact I won't be at CSU or Oregon, so it makes shelling out $$$ for 4 games at most a little ridiculous.

BTW: How can I donate my unused tickets to the Allbuffs auction?

I'm sure we could just mail the unused ones to sacky. I may just have to since I don't live in Colorado :(

I have to buy two extra single game seats for Oregon, USC and Arizona. Would it be worth just buying a pair of those cheap season tickets for the $120? At first I thought yes but you also have to buy the CSU game and they are charging $110 for a pair of those so it goes up to $270 with that and the service charges. So now I'm not sure it's worth it now.

Decisions, Decisions.

I tried buying my student tickets last night but like always the CU website makes it difficult

Haha. I might. Lesson learned. Can't be as drunk in the student section with having to stand on the wobbly bleachers. Also didn't help that I was the old guy wearing those Sketchers that are supposedly good for your back since the bottoms aren't flat. :lol:

:lol: and rugged you ****tard, they check tickets to the student section at invesco. No guarantee we will sneak in. Also, depending on us to be early is a little ambitious dont ya think?

:lol: and rugged you ****tard, they check tickets to the student section at invesco. No guarantee we will sneak in. Also, depending on us to be early is a little ambitious dont ya think?
They might check your ticket you old bitch. They would only ask for my student id to prove i am not still in middle school. Guess my 12 year old date will be ****outtaluck.

Also booked my Stanford trip this last week. Will be in San Fran starting Thursday with friends, game Saturday and then to Sonoma for Sunday and Monday. Looking so forward to great roadies in the good ole Pack 12!

So I purchased season tix and I have recieved my Rocky Mountian Showdown tix in the mail. However I havent gotten the rest of the tix in the mail.

Should I be worried? seems like the rest of you got the tix awhile ago.

Last edited:
So I purchased season tix and I have recieved my Rocky Mountian Showdown tix in the mail. However I havent gotten the rest of the tix in the mail.

It's worth making a call.

Mine all came together like always.

Finally! Jeez! 770 for Folsom. Pat Bowlen's suite for the Showdown. GOD IT'S GREAT WORKING FOR THE GOVERNMENT!

Finally! Jeez! 770 for Folsom. Pat Bowlen's suite for the Showdown. GOD IT'S GREAT WORKING FOR THE GOVERNMENT!

Can I come to the suite for the showdown? I heard they have sapphire gin...

Can I come to the suite for the showdown? I heard they have sapphire gin...
Sure. Just PM me. I can handle 15 more at Folsom and 25 at Invesco. First come, first serve. Let me know ASAP so I can let the caterers know how much food and booze to order. Also, do you prefer filet mignon? Lobster? Pierre needs proper notice.

Sure. Just PM me. I can handle 15 more at Folsom and 25 at Invesco. First come, first serve. Let me know ASAP so I can let the caterers know how much food and booze to order. Also, do you prefer filet mignon? Lobster? Pierre needs proper notice.

Pm sent. Lobster.

I did get my tickets. Section 216 Row 54. But I'll need the Hubbel Telescope and an oxygen tank at Invesco. I think its section 514.

I did get my tickets. Section 216 Row 54. But I'll need the Hubbel Telescope and an oxygen tank at Invesco. I think its section 514.

I told Bohn to put you in section 714. which is right above 514; actually is the seat on the top of a very tall a-frame ladder. I also told him that seat should probably come with a ball gag requirement.

Finally got my tickets today as well. Got our club level upgrade for the CSU game but we are waaaaaaay out at the end of the horseshoe.

Got ours in the mail today too. Section 209 row 62 seats 22-23
CSU game, section 520 row 20 seats 1-2.

As long as birds, planes, and small planets don't get in the way, we should have a great view!

Finally got mine in the mail today. I was going to call and complain this week. Didn't open to look at tickets. I think Row 55 in Section 209 sounds about right. Although I won't confirm later because I don't want you ****ing losers trying to find me in my seat, realize I'm not there, then end up sitting there yourself and give people around you a bad impression of who should be there.

Finally got mine in the mail today. I was going to call and complain this week. Didn't open to look at tickets. I think Row 55 in Section 209 sounds about right. Although I won't confirm later because I don't want you ****ing losers trying to find me in my seat, realize I'm not there, then end up sitting there yourself and give people around you a bad impression of who should be there.
I had reached that point before receiving mine as well. Everyone I knew had received theirs. So I called and the told me that if I hadn't gotten them by the first week of August to call back. They kind of insinuated that you receive them in the order of when you purchased them. I purchased mine May 23rd.

Last edited:
Finally got mine!!! Sec 206 Row 58!!!!:nod: (first emotocon)

I called because I got the CSU tix but not the rest. The lady at first didnt believe me, but when she checked my account it said something like "did not mail tickets" she had no idea why but sent them right out.

Go buffs

Back