What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Record in 2013?

Record in 2013?

• Total voters
With Junk winning tickets, I see a reversal of fortunes for the Buffs. 5-7. Don't ask where those wins are supposed to come from.

After reading this thread I decided to vote for 11-1 since someone in this thread has to be positive.

Your team will be visiting my town Sept. 7th. And then Boulder Oct. 5th. Look forward to getting Oregon off the CU football schedule for a couple years (nothing personal, I'm just trying to get some winnable games here).

Part of me wants Oregon to blow UVA's doors off. I'm not a big "rah rah win one for the conference guy", but there's a whole lot of "Pac-12 is overrated" talk going on around here.

4-8

The only things I know for sure is that we won't be as bad as last year and the Oregon game will still be a massacre.

2-10 is most likely IMO, with 1-11 and 3-9 roughly equally likely 2nd choices. 4-8 would be a wildly successful year.
2-10, 40%
1-11, 20%
3-9, 20%
4-8, 10%
5-7, 5%
0-12, 3%
6-6, 1%
the rest, 1%

1-11.

The O-line is inexperienced and perpetually underachieving which will negate the rest of offense looking somewhat tolerable. D-line and and corner should be okay but the linebacking corps and safeties are weak enough that we'll see far too many "gashers".

The main thing I want to see this season is a stop to the blowouts. I want to this team to fight to the bitter end. No more of our opponents playing second stringers in the 3rd quarter. A win against this team needs to be a hard win.

The second thing I want to see is how MacIntyre's recruits play. With the way recruiting has been going he needs to prove that his eye for under-the-radar talent extends to the Pac-12. This will be much more important in 2014 but still worth keeping an eye on.

Hi all first time thread poster here!! Long, long time CU fan! I spent 2 years at CU and 3 at UCD, during the late 80's and early 90's respectively! I will seem like the Delphi Oracle here with this assessment,but, I know my football better than the dilettantes out there, that will be transparent in the ensuing posts! I am some what in the Milieu of games won 3/9 abutment to 6/6 mercurial of all ills! Suffice to say I was quite flummoxed by W/B perfunctory year two and have NO caveat emptor with Mac2, he will live up to his perception!!! Now that I've put down my Rogues down for you Conventionalist! Can I speak freely?? CU will shock some and be the PAC 12 story of this year! Here is why; CU offensive line will be better only because "The Pistol Offense" allows less talented skill set players to zone block, w/ mis-directional plays, keeping the front 7 constantly 2nd guessing, as apposed to "Power" straight ahead blocking schemes. We will see an major improvement on O because of this,enmity set aside from the majority here, this is the offense W/B should have instituted from day one! This sys allows less talent to play with the big boys and is more of a program builder starters kit. Ebo was too stupid to see this... CU 6-6 yhis year wins over CSU,Central Arky,Ore St, AZ, USC,UT

2-10 is a good objective choice. 3 or more is a successful season, and many wasted hours in front of the TV

Hi all first time thread poster here!! Long, long time CU fan! I spent 2 years at CU and 3 at UCD, during the late 80's and early 90's respectively! I will seem like the Delphi Oracle here with this assessment,but, I know my football better than the dilettantes out there, that will be transparent in the ensuing posts! I am some what in the Milieu of games won 3/9 abutment to 6/6 mercurial of all ills! Suffice to say I was quite flummoxed by W/B perfunctory year two and have NO caveat emptor with Mac2, he will live up to his perception!!! Now that I've put down my Rogues down for you Conventionalist! Can I speak freely?? CU will shock some and be the PAC 12 story of this year! Here is why; CU offensive line will be better only because "The Pistol Offense" allows less talented skill set players to zone block, w/ mis-directional plays, keeping the front 7 constantly 2nd guessing, as apposed to "Power" straight ahead blocking schemes. We will see an major improvement on O because of this,enmity set aside from the majority here, this is the offense W/B should have instituted from day one! This sys allows less talent to play with the big boys and is more of a program builder starters kit. Ebo was too stupid to see this... CU 6-6 yhis year wins over CSU,Central Arky,Ore St, AZ, USC,UT

interesting first post. Do you see any problems with players that have never zone blocked before? And if it is so easy, why are the players struggling so far in camp?

interesting first post. Do you see any problems with players that have never zone blocked before? And if it is so easy, why are the players struggling so far in camp?

I would have just gone with: are you on drugs?

Because the pistol Offense has NOT been instituted to completion yet, that's why ;). We've seen the foundation being framed, the correct line calls still in catharsis up till now, which happens when you switch schemes and coaches thru proxy!! But once the game plan is implemented and 20-30 plays are drilled thru them for the next 11 days, you'll see! This sys is MUCH easier terminology,audibles,easier reads/calls at the line and best of all NO KEYSTONE COPS DOING A CHINESE FIRE DRILL:thumbsup:

Welcome!

I didn't think I'd ever be lucky enough to see the day that Oswald Bates joined the board. Allsome!

(Rep to all Oswald Bates youtube videos posters)

Went with 2 wins. Really wanted to say 3 or 4, but just couldn't make myself believe it. Does look like that is what the majority of fans believe is going to happen though.

Weird question. But if you're referring to the Greg Brown reference, Brown is the DB coach at Bama

Yeah that was the point. Brown is a good position coach, that's why he got hired by Alabama and Nick Saban, he is however a awful coordinator.

2-10 - All indications are that the team looks improved over last year, but I don't know that means much. I think it's gonna be a long, tough road to get back to respectability.

Back