1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Record # of games lost to Injury this year

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Darth Snow, Nov 17, 2008.

1. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

So Sayeth the man who knows all, Plati:
    http://www.cubuffs.com//ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=600&ATCLID=1619536

2. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

Bump

3. buffedup

buffedup Cooler than a Popsicle Stand. Club Member

Holy crap! That means CU will have average TEN missing players per GAME!!! This does not include the transfers and ineligibles. Never has CU been so banged up.

So when you combine that with having the 3rd youngest team in NCAA, while in full rebuilding mode, Hawk has actually done pretty well winning a minimum of 5 games. Washington, Syracuse we are not.

All of this should be enormously beneficial come next year. Between getting starters back, and all of the depth that will now be there, along with a friendly schedule, CU should have a solid year next year.

I will be laughing when CU is winning next year and the national media will be like "uhhhh....duhhh...wow Colorado sure came out of nowhere, how amazing!"

4. drew6236

drew6236 Club Member Club Member

5. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

holy ****... more backups hurt! now the defense is infected with the bug!!!

The more I think about those #s (10 players from the 2 deep per GAME out), the more I am pretty happy with what Hawk is doing... Next year FTW!

Who the HELL is going to play safety for us next week of Mahnke is out? On the positive side, this make sme like the kid even more! I think we will be fine at the safety position next year. I trust Brown and Ambrose to mold these guys, and we certainly won't be losing any speed!

So now, my sole concern turns to the Dline... DOWN WITH BANDISON!

6. bch9

bch9 New Member

Brown and Ambrose are doing one hell of a job with the secondary. If CU can win this coming friday, I think recruiting will be fine again.