What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Recruiting Luncheon Recap

A certain coach (to be left nameless) told me we got really lucky getting a certain QB to transfer in. There is a lot of optimism around the QB position.

A certain coach (to be left nameless) told me we got really lucky getting a certain QB to transfer in. There is a lot of optimism around the QB position.

Did he also tell you that the sun rises in the east?

Just kidding. I don't know how we ended up with Wood, but based soley on the UT connection, I have to think that Coach Kennedy had a lot to do with it. I have not been this excited about our QB "potential" in a long time. I hate the P word, but at this point, that's what we have. If Wood plays well, we have a good chance to get 6+ wins and get that bowl berth. I hope he plays even better than that!

@nik, that is weird, I called the number you gave me and asked for you, I was told it was a wrong #. I still haven't recieved the text you sent. Weird. No worries, sat with some nice people, all is well.
Come on lefty. You just don't get it.

Still do not like the sound of this. Why would he need to? Uniforms are just fine the way they are (except for the "black out" helmet- if we're going to do that again, go with matte black)

Uniforms, gear, all that matters these days. We dont need to try and keep up with Oregon but having some special Uni's a few times each season would be to our benefit.

Just watched the video. Coach Mac is a GREAT speaker. And I still love listening to Embo's speeches.

Something on Hobbs that I don't think we had in his profile thread... he was the only tight end on the Texas 5A All-State Team.

Something on Hobbs that I don't think we had in his profile thread... he was the only tight end on the Texas 5A All-State Team.

I like that!!... BUT they don't use hardly any tight ends down here its almost all spread.

Back