What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Recruiting Luncheon

Rivalry with Nebraska is back in 2018

I'm just not a fan. I'd rather start a 4 game series with Penn State, Michigan, Wisconsin, someone else from the B10 that I respect and would want to travel to see. Not those clowns.

I'm just not a fan. I'd rather start a 4 game series with Penn State, Michigan, Wisconsin, someone else from the B10 that I respect and would want to travel to see. Not those clowns.

??????

I went to CU's last game in Lincoln. It was a great place to go for an away game. And you can take Amtrack from Denver right to Lincoln

Hide ya wallets hide ya purses they raping every bank account around here!

$1000 for a sweet at the ****ing spring game. Buyer's remorse if I've ever heard it.

Who knows what the college football landscape will look like in four years.

What we do know, is that a good percentage of our fanbase will have a history with nebraska. It's a good thing to leverage.

Even though the W/L column hasn't been kind to us with regards to the huskers over the years, I still have an emotional attachment to the game.

I went to CU's last game in Lincoln. It was a great place to go for an away game. And you can take Amtrack from Denver right to Lincoln

Never having to deal with those bug eating ****s outside of a Rose Bowl would have been great. **** this new series, and not because its a BCS team but who it is*.

*For Skiddy

Bringing back the corn was the suprise? Color me underwhelmed.....at least it isn't a one-off, so there's that I guess.

Board of regents chair is speakong

Don't recall a regent speaking at a previous luncheon. Maybe we finally got through to the regents that a crappy football program is the fastest way to piss off the donors and the alumni.

Scandal aside, PSU alumni are first class. Happy Valley is a thousand million times better than Lincoln. Always thought CU was the west equivalent of Penn State and Michigan.

PSU fans can eat a dick

"Athletics is the front porch of the university" followed by "we need support"

The standing ovation for Mike Mac was a little ridiculous. He hasn't coached a game for us. Give me a 10 win season, or even a seven win season first.

Back