What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Recruiting Luncheon

The standing ovation for Mike Mac was a little ridiculous. He hasn't coached a game for us. Give me a 10 win season, or even a seven win season first.

I barely even stood up. All talk is blown smoke until we start consistently winning. He kinda reminds me of halk. Lotta stupid ****ing happy life ****. Don't care, win games, ****er.

The Chancellor is there? Is that normal?

Is it possible we're seeing a new level of support, or is this just some political posturing?
Dr. Phil was there last year, scurrying around like the chess club member who accidentally ended up in the locker room.

Mind, soul, and body together and whatever. This dude is weird.

As long as he doesn't say "we know how to do this deal" and then use the word "deal" in every other sentence.

He likes to eat dinner. Miss Lippy's favorite color is blue.

Scandal aside, PSU alumni are first class. Happy Valley is a thousand million times better than Lincoln. Always thought CU was the west equivalent of Penn State and Michigan.

I'd love to play a series with Penn State. But traveling to Happy Valley is a bitch.

Mac supports racial integration. Interesting.

So do I. Everybody has to start ****ing everybody without prejudice. Within a few generations, all humans will be a light brown color and we'll all be better for it. White folks can put skin cancer fears behind them. Black folks can save a fortune by no longer having to buy Vaseline Intensive Care to combat ashiness. And we can all celebrate an end to Gingers.

Read more carefully. I did not say I heard anything. Powell runs over people, but his future will be at LB IMO.

Or not. Really, I don't see that happening. He's got a chance to rack up lots of TD's in short yardage situations. We haven't had a guy who can do that in a while.

I would assume that the biggest news out of the Nub series is that Bohn actually was able to schedule a 2 for 2 series with someone in one of the major conferences. (assuming our homes are not at invesco or this is not a 1 for 3 deal). Maybe I shouldnt assume.

I would assume that the biggest news out of the Nub series is that Bohn actually was able to schedule a 2 for 2 series with someone in one of the major conferences. (assuming our homes are not at invesco or this is not a 1 for 3 deal). Maybe I shouldnt assume.

I'm surprised that Osborn did it. He was not in favor of playing us, based on all his public statements.

were there any more surprises other than the nub games... i thought someone had mentioned they said there would be more surprises...

Back