What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Recruits by Assistant Coach

slider

Hasta la Viska
Club Member
This is based off rivals which isn't 100% accurate so tifwiw:

Baer:
Michael Mathewes
Sam Bennion
Christian Shaver
Josh Kaiser
Zach Brown

Walters
Evan White
Grant Watanabe (also with Neinas)
Elijah Rodriguez
Lee Walker

Andy LaRussa
Jaisen Sanchez
Isaac Miller

Gary Bernardi
Cade Apsay (with Lindgren)
Jase Franke
Donovan Lee
Rick Gamboa

Klayton Adams
Jomon Dotson
Hayden Jones
Ahkello Witherspoon
Dylan Keeney

Toby Neinas
Wyatt Smith
Grant Watanabe (with Walters)

Jim Jeffcoat
Eddy Lopez

So underrated at least # wise, Baer and Bernardi. Overrated: Jeffcoat. Klayton Adams is undoubtedly our NorCal guy. Also Charles Clark: n/a :(

Adams had a good haul. Those are some of my favorites, and also some of the most likely to get early PT.

How accurate is that info from Rivals board?
If it is correct. Why did Jeffcoat only get assigned two targets?

I still wish we had at least one more star recruiter on staff. If rivals is correct, Clark, Neinas and Jeffcoat had a disappointing haul. It doesn't look like we will be replacing anyone soon and they should be given another year to prove themselves. But if they can't recruit we need to upgrade to coaches that call sell our program. Recruiting is a big big part of being a college coach. I admit I have no inside info and these coaches could be great recruiters who did not get the breaks this year I am only going on the rivals board info. And could be off base.
i think Hagan was a good recruiter and would like to see him back as an AC

Back