What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Recruits

rscmac

Club Member
Club Member
Have any of the recruits we currently show as commits decommited or changed to soft verbals?. I know we dont have many but we need all we can get.

A few of the current commits had made previous comments almost expecting DH to be gone, and said they would stick if certain other coaches were around (namely Kiesau & Ambrose). Additionally, a few others I think would stay committed no matter what

If they leave because Dan is gone, then we don't want them here anyway. I am betting that most of the guys we were in on were coming here for CU and not any particular coach.

the rb farrow from texas we need because we saw what happened last week we have no depth.
berglund also next year we only have 2 qb returning

It seems like bohn is in no hurry to have someone by december 1st so if thats the case then who ever the coach is will have to start all over in recruiting.

The last i saw he was still a soft commit. o well there are alot of kids starting to commit and we still have 5 so the longer we wait to get a coach in here the fewer kids we have to choose from.

Hasn't been a commit for months now.

As much as I would have liked Simon to be a Buff, and as much as I think he wanted to be a Buff, I don't think it was ever meant to be. Shauns a good kid and a hard worker but he didn't get into CU out of HS for academic reasons. We all have seen how difficult it is for CU to get JCs in to school in the past. Unless Shaun has been an excellent student in JC getting into CU might have been pretty questionable anyways, considering the extra work that other players have had to do, even those who went JC for non-academic reasons.

The last i saw he was still a soft commit. o well there are alot of kids starting to commit and we still have 5 so the longer we wait to get a coach in here the fewer kids we have to choose from.

We do have a Recruiting Forum. :smile2:

QB Brock Berglund is solid
QB Nick Sherry could end up looking elsewhere
RB Kenny Farrow is solid
LB Brady Daigh is solid
C Alex Kelley is solid
S Vlad Emilien (Michigan transfer) is solid if Ambrose stays on staff, otherwise probably gone

We do have a Recruiting Forum. :smile2:

QB Brock Berglund is solid
QB Nick Sherry could end up looking elsewhere
RB Kenny Farrow is solid
LB Brady Daigh is solid
C Alex Kelley is solid
S Vlad Emilien (Michigan transfer) is solid if Ambrose stays on staff, otherwise probably gone

Buffnik,

I thought you had posted recently some quotes that Sherry was solid with us. I hope this is the case because he has really come on this season and has the talent to contend for a starting job in the PAC10. I wouldn't be surprised if some other schools don't go hard after him but I hope he sticks with us.

I also thought I read that Emilien had been accepted and registered. If he waits to long then transfers he will lose another year of eligibility really shortening his career. That aside Ambrose seems like a very good coach and recruiter and I hope that the new staff includes him.

Buffnik,

I thought you had posted recently some quotes that Sherry was solid with us. I hope this is the case because he has really come on this season and has the talent to contend for a starting job in the PAC10. I wouldn't be surprised if some other schools don't go hard after him but I hope he sticks with us.

I also thought I read that Emilien had been accepted and registered. If he waits to long then transfers he will lose another year of eligibility really shortening his career. That aside Ambrose seems like a very good coach and recruiter and I hope that the new staff includes him.

Sherry said he was solid. I just don't believe it. Expect Arizona and Washington to be making major pushes for him now. I could definitely be wrong, but I won't trust his commitment until he re-confirms it to the new coach.

Regarding Emilien, there was some inside scoop that he had sent some paperwork into CU. Nothing official, though. I'm about 90% sure he's going to be a Buff, but I still think there's an outside shot that Ash could be coaching somewhere else and take Vlad with him.

I should also add that we've got 2 grayshirts from the 2010 class:

OT Alex Lewis is solid. In fact, he seems more solid since the decision was made to terminate Hawkins.
WR/ATH Donnie Duncan is presumably solid. No one can get an interview, but he is supposedly doing the coursework he needed and will be here in January.

Another question, any chance that Justin Torres shows back up again. I figure he is gone but he showed some flashes when he was here, might be interested in coming back with a different staff.

Another question, any chance that Justin Torres shows back up again. I figure he is gone but he showed some flashes when he was here, might be interested in coming back with a different staff.

Torres won't be coming back.

Simas might be, though.

Simas coming back for what court. He doesnt have time left does he?.

He'd be a senior next year. He's supposedly kept his academics up and could get himself eligible if the new coach lets him back this spring.

Back